Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.. Just went for a nose and her tone changes within 0.1 seconds when she doesn’t like something. I’ve also never known a couple to sit so far apart in a hot tub 😅
I am married and with my guy for 12 years and I love my space so I can't blame her there. I can't even watch this vlog she looks manic and bored

Reactions: 7
shes the only person I know to get excited over stupid Disney she about wet herself over a game out of the whole holiday ffs woman

• Haha
Screenshot_20210706-230143.png

Ah yes, let's use photos from years ago despite the fact that one can clearly see what a slob she's become recently! Catfishing or what!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll say it once I'll say it again
The girl really would benefit to have a fringe cut into her hair to cover her 5head

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why on earth did she call the Prosecco , secco!? Her tone of voice was horrendous in the hot tub … if you don’t like the foam , here’s an idea brogan, move it out the way yourself !

Reactions: 13
I mean when my partner and I had our own private hot tub when we stayed at a hotel in the lake district... let's just say I'm glad it was private
There is such little chemistry between them that they may as well have been brogan and her gay friend in the hot tub together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean when my partner and I had our own private hot tub when we stayed at a hotel in the lake district... let's just say I'm glad it was private
There is such little chemistry between them that they may as well have been brogan and her gay friend in the hot tub together
Might well be haha. You never seen them snuggle or kiss, speaking of

I thought the same, I think Benji is the one that stays away from her. My bikini wouldn’t last longer than a second if I was in with my bf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 651089

Ah yes, let's use photos from years ago despite the fact that one can clearly see what a slob she's become recently! Catfishing or what!
That picture top right is I think when she did that video for potato games and her and mejulie spent most of it laughing at her nan (who has dementia). That was one of the things that opened my eyes to what a horrible person she really is. Felt so sorry for her poor nan being exploited like that, pretty disgusting behaviour from them tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Havent finished her vlog yet but OMG the quantity of food they consume its unreal!!!and all they eat is pretty much unhealthy….They are snaking all the time,cant belive that they can eat soooo much!They live to eat !!!!

Reactions: 15
It's been interesting to watch Charlotte's stories. Love the thought of Brogan watching them choking on a burger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's been interesting to watch Charlotte's stories. Love the thought of Brogan watching them choking on a burger 😂
Crying and ranting to bongo while eating mayo from the jar.

Also off topic but - when is Borg meant to be going to Florida?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
30 seconds in... "My proNOUNciation is terrible at the best of times". You can't write this tit! It's PRONUNCIATION Brogan hun ffs

Screenshot_20210707_080226_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.