Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic, but this is the back cover of our towns magazine that just arrived this morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
E89D00CB-73F7-4F0A-9B5B-0008EEBFB2DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
The Cardiff trip this weekend off the back of two Wales trips is baffling me a bit. Also Iā€™m sure she has relatives in Cardiff she doesnā€™t get on with? Iā€™m placing a bet the Cardiff trip will be gifted by Visit Wales. I follow their insta and sheā€™s been liking their posts suddenly šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just don't understand why if you're doing UK vacations, you wouldn't want to mix it up a bit?

We did two small trips last year (Cornwall & Northumberland) and in a couple of days we are off to Scotland. Even those trips (spaced out months apart) I wouldn't want to go to the same country/county/city over and over and over.

A boring and bizarre way to travel tbh.

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why if you're doing UK vacations, you wouldn't want to mix it up a bit?

We did two small trips last year (Cornwall & Northumberland) and in a couple of days we are off to Scotland. Even those trips (spaced out months apart) I wouldn't want to go to the same country/county/city over and over and over.

A boring and bizarre way to travel tbh.
Exactly. Also Cardiff isnā€™t up her street imo. I lived there one summer and my mum is from there. I absolutely love it, but itā€™s selling point are the friendly people, the large green spaces and history- itā€™s not full of rows upon rows of instagrammable bars and restaurants like some other British cities. Itā€™s also suffered a harder economic blow (being in Wales) in recent times so some parts are a bit ghost towny now and the centre has a quite a large homeless population.

I just donā€™t feel like brogan is gonna appreciate it

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t even look at her travel stuff unless itā€™s a vlog and then I skip through 99% of it. Itā€™s too boring for me.

Reactions: 6
Canā€™t wait to ā€œescape the everydayā€ and pay Ā£25 to ride a sealed glass box with a group of strangers after the face mask rule is scrapped.
Escape the everyday in a place where you canā€™t escape covid. #visitengland

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found this bit funny as well as is meant to look like her candidly looking out, but once again she is incapable of standing normally.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever known anyone to ever appear so unnatural in every single photo/video taken of her
View attachment 649928
Is she trying to be a ballerina ? Whatā€™s with her standing tip toed all of a sudden ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. Also Cardiff isnā€™t up her street imo. I lived there one summer and my mum is from there. I absolutely love it, but itā€™s selling point are the friendly people, the large green spaces and history- itā€™s not full of rows upon rows of instagrammable bars and restaurants like some other British cities. Itā€™s also suffered a harder economic blow (being in Wales) in recent times so some parts are a bit ghost towny now and the centre has a quite a large homeless population.

I just donā€™t feel like brogan is gonna appreciate it
She looks homeless so thatā€™s a +

Is she trying to be a ballerina ? Whatā€™s with her standing tip toed all of a sudden ?
Being overweight. Thatā€™s why

Alsoā€¦.

is it me or have even the tattle threads slowed down for Brogan? Sheā€™s even losing interest for the people who dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks homeless so thatā€™s a +

Being overweight. Thatā€™s why

Alsoā€¦.

is it me or have even the tattle threads slowed down for Brogan? Sheā€™s even losing interest for the people who dislike her
Iā€™ve definitely lost interest.

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #65 Wanted to escape the everyday, but all she did was sit with her switch and play

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely true. I was just away for 5 days and came back to catch up on her sitting in a house in a new location. This girl is the epitome of stagnant. Too bad we're all so jealous of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I havenā€™t clicked on her Instagram while sheā€™s been on any of her trips, I wonder if others are giving it a miss too. It could backfire on her social media engagement and be killing her relationship.

Does Benji ever get to pick a location or is it all her?

Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s crazy how often she willingly leaves bonnie. Now donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m by no means saying pet owners should never go on holiday (plenty of people go away and leave their kids with family for a break) but I wouldnā€™t want to leave my cat for so much time at a time! Weā€™re going away in December for a weekend & Iā€™m already setting things in motion for while weā€™re away so I know heā€™s sorted. That may be obsessive and comes down to my anxiety but brogan just seems to fly off at any opportunity. Considering she goes on about her ā€œDahrlingggg Bonnie Gerwlā€ she just constantly dumping her with MeJulie recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To the tune of the Lisa Stanfield classic....

Brogan Tate #65 I've been around the world uuwwuu and I've left my Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think itā€™s crazy how often she willingly leaves bonnie. Now donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m by no means saying pet owners should never go on holiday (plenty of people go away and leave their kids with family for a break) but I wouldnā€™t want to leave my cat for so much time at a time! Weā€™re going away in December for a weekend & Iā€™m already setting things in motion for while weā€™re away so I know heā€™s sorted. That may be obsessive and comes down to my anxiety but brogan just seems to fly off at any opportunity. Considering she goes on about her ā€œDahrlingggg Bonnie Gerwlā€ she just constantly dumping her with MeJulie recently!
sadly i think Bonnie is just there for her to pick up and choose when she wants her. She got her for content and to be 'couple/pet goals everyone' (even though no-one except Brogan ever thinks that way) but doesn't want to take the day to day responsibility of what comes having a dog. Bonnie is just a moving Sebbie, something she can hug for comfort cos she is lonely and to hug to for the gram to show something loves her (which is why she always puts Bonnie in a headlock)

I hate that Bonnie will no doubt become an inconvenience for Brogan now more restrictions will be lifted, Brogan only wants her when she's home by herself and has nothing else going on and even then she does the bare minimum with Bonnie. The minute she gets invited to events or for trips, longer holidays, etc Bonnie will be dumped here, there and everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.