Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO M’LOVES !! Welcome to Brogan Tate #64 ! Thank you to @Venom for the thread title suggestion which had over 80 likes ! 😃

So , what’s been going on in Mooney Mansion ?? Well ….

- Brogan and Benji are in Wales , which , despite her confusing wording and the thoughts of some Tattlers , Visit England did not pay for .. however , a portion of their trip has been gifted : including a trip to the spa and a stay at the Hilton
- Brogan also did an AD for Visit England where she spent the day in London .. Tattlers noticed how strange her wording was during this AD .. she called a trip to London “safe and enjoyable” which made us think of an AD for durex , not an AD for England’s tourist board ….
- In London all they did was eat : they had huge sandwiches , a million bao buns and then some huge cookies as a train snack … they also went to the theatre
- the next day , Benji No-Chin and Brogan Slothington moved on to Wales … of course brogan packed everything but the kitchen sink and had some Nasti in her case too !!
- They have a weird relationship dynamic … brogan spent a lot of time in their 3 bed air bnb playing on an old Wii upstairs while Benji watched the football
- They did a “difficult” hike which saw brogan getting in a state about climbing over some tiny roots … she also showed us her heart rate was at 130bpm
- Of course the food has been a massive focus , all about the pub lunch with these two !!
- The slopcast this week was a Q&A And gave us some interesting revelations …. Brogan once got a bullet stuck up her vag , put there by Pool , and she goes to other people’s weddings and judges them and compares them to what she would want … classic , gotta make everything about her !!
- she hasn’t uploaded to YouTube in ages .. she’s on her holidays after all ! The last video we had was her arundel vlog which showed her and Benjjjj going to bed at 8pm to watch tik toks .. they also ate so much that I needed a Gaviscon just watching it
- Brogan had a sexual experience with an Apple danish which we all really didn’t need to see
- Binky came across really well in Brogan’s vlog , much better than manic Broges did !
- The garden still hasn’t been done but intrepid explorer brogan said that is because she has been travelling soooo much so hasn’t got time to mow it , and that they don’t own a mower .. when someone on Instagram suggested they buy a mower , sarky brogan told them they had no space for it !
- brogan lost her tit about how many tote bags she has
- we also had a discussion about how much brogan earns … I used to work in influencer marketing and regularly paid influencers with her following size £1500-£1800 per AD .. brogan has been doing around 3 a month so we reckon she’s making at least £4K a month some months , yet her house is still an absolute state ! She also said Benji earns more than her , so these two are doing well for themselves !
- their porch is absolutely filthy , why don’t they get a cleaner if they can’t be arsed to clean the house themselves ?!

and I think that’s all folks ! Get tattling !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yay my title won 😃 great recap as always @disneys, we go through threads more regularly than what she uploads ! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stop standing on tip toes Bogie, newsflash..... it doesn't make you look any slimmer......just makes you look like a plank!

20210704_103421.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s like she’s playing a game of twister on every photo she does !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this block of trips has bored me to death of her.. I can’t even find any interest to read her threads 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@disneys thank you for the excellent recap as always! Laughed my head off at benji no chin and brogan slothington and then was before I got to the part she got a bullet stuck up her vag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodness those smallest house photos are awful (again!). I’ve noticed she’s wearing a lot of black and baggy tops recently, I wonder if she’s trying to hide her weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does realise by wearing that huge jumper it just skims her belly and the tip toes are not helping at all. Someone call the strength police because her ankles but really be strong to be holding her up all that time

Reactions: 12
E32C567B-0A77-4A7F-9B21-EEF4B738B563.png

That’s a weird thing to say about your boyfriend that you live with. I went on a road trip holiday around California for 3 weeks with my boyfriend and we never thought about how long we’ve ever spent in a car together.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 647004
That’s a weird thing to say about your boyfriend that you live with. I went on a road trip holiday around California for 3 weeks with my boyfriend and we never thought about how long we’ve ever spent in a car together.
Is that the pattern on that jumper or is it disgustingly dirty?! 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 647004
Oh didn’t you know? They’ve done TWELVE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh didn’t you know? They’ve done TWELVE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!
Oh yeah lol! And they drove to France with Mejulie which was like a two day drive. What is she on about??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah lol! And they drove to France with Mejulie which was like a two day drive. What is she on about??
Shes so weird honestly , why does everything with her have to be a major event ??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes so weird honestly , why does everything with her have to be a major event ??
Cause she never does anything, anything is a big deal to her. She feels like her relationship has become stagnant. How about actually pulling your finger outb cleaning up after yourself and do your bit?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.