Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to start the vlog in a minute, but can I just say I love how supportive this little community is here, always offering help or advice 😌

Reactions: 22
Okay finished the vlog

I’ll start with the positives: brogan does at least try and pronounce the things in Welsh even though she butchers it. However it’s EE-LAN valley, not ELLUN valley!

Benj is so sweet. He got Raglan Castle right and the pronunciations of other things. He clearly appreciates history and Wales. He is also quite funny

The negatives

WHY ARE THEY WATCHING SO MUCH TV?? How do they eat so much food!? Why did Benji cook for brogan EVERY time!? Why was she playing the wii by herself like an absolute gif? Why did she eat the breakfast Benji made her before he’d sat down to eat his? Wouldn’t you just eat at the same time?

Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t know why them playing boules made me laugh
064636FA-2174-4597-8EC3-57EE358CB57B.jpeg

Also what was with this bizarre clip of her eating breakfast while checking her phone constantly
63EB903A-4610-41D6-9CBB-6900D087C1E1.jpeg

and just this one for the lols
6C74F424-D13D-48CA-987D-A7C0EF8D8EF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So in the service station thing they were talking about 2 pigs mating... 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I stopped watching the vlog after they had chips in the car … start as you mean to go on I guess !! Guessing the rest of the holiday was similarly as gluttonous ??

So in the service station thing they were talking about 2 pigs mating... 😐
They probably took some notes and got some sex tips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they have gone to a MASSIVE farmhouse for just the two of them? 2 kings and a queen?! That’s a bit much for the two of them and a dog..

Reactions: 19
Bad isn't it, the happiest I've seen her so far in this vlog is when she saw the tangled game, basically travelled half way across the country to do what they do at mooney mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her saying they can hear the traffic from their garden and her manifesting living in a house with a dressing room and en-suite….. only way that’s happening is if you actually sell yours for a profit but you’ve fucked the kitchen up! They could have easily stayed at Kevin’s for longer and picked a different location in Bournemouth…. Or brogan get up early enough just to hear the birds

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t see the point of those long walks to just go home and eat as much as she does. She could actually lose some weight if she ate the right foods

Reactions: 14
That’s the one and only time you’ll be on page 3 Brogtrotter!

Hope you bought this sign for your gaff...

8B17ADF2-7D83-4FF3-86B9-D27C9BFD2681.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.