Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....
Probably showing us all the mini travel toiletries she's bought for #BrojiCali... I don't know if it's just me, but those "minis" are only sufficient for a weekend away at most! How does she cope for 7/10/14 days with such a small about of shamp/cond/bodywash 🤢🤮 especially given that she's a sweaty bitch visiting hot destinations.

To be honest I just have a problem with mini toiletries in general 🤣 They are an absolute rip off, when you consider you could purchase a set of small containers and decant the required amount from your existing toiletries. Maybe I should start a Tattle thread for like-minded individuals to congregate and slag off travel-minis 🤔🙃🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Rose91

Chatty Member
It ain’t a party until Brogan gets the big potato card games out! Jeez what a thrilling time

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Meg1912

VIP Member
Brogie whilst cooking: "I'm so content. Two friends got engaged and I'm so happy for them. That's the second couple in two weeks." That sure is a content face, if I've ever seen one! [emoji23][emoji23]
Benj in the back saying "don't hold your breath" cracked me up big time! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 11

QueenCici

4 pairs of spanx?? you're letting the side down ....brogan would have only taken one and turned them inside out 3 days in ...have a lovely time
😃

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
that “launch” party is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen 😂 was there supposed to be more than 5 people?? it’s not an event mate. why do people buy into Adam hattens bullshit he’s gross

Thecolourrainbow

They look like when you open your front camera by accident and you're in a really unattractive position with a double chin. Why has she posted them on her Instagram 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I also think she is obsessed with making sure she is taking “the next step” in life, and this is just another thing she thinks will make her happier
It will be a house first. And when that doesn’t make her happy a dog. And when that doesn’t make her happy it will be digs at Benji to propose until he does... she thinks big life changes/always having a trip to look forward to will make her happy but I don’t think ahe’ll Truly be happy until she’s happy with herself which she’s clearly not atm

Meg1912

VIP Member
What a lovely collection Brogie has got going on! [emoji23][emoji23]
I can't stand her all condescending saying she'll mark all her stories and posts with ad, but that she doesn't have to. They're paying for your ENTIRE TRIP! And Banjo's! What a f***ing idiot!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Goes to an event and doesn’t film it AGAIN

I can imagine it being the same logic as the dietician she paid for but didn’t want to yell anyone about. “WELL yoooouuuuu didn’t get invited to the event and I DID so I want to keep it to myself”

0F2EAB24-0D2D-4A69-A1E5-E97724E5F300.jpeg

Kinda liked the sound of that chicken pie she did so went and snooped on hello fresh. Instantly did a U turn when I saw calories content per serving. Mental.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Elsass

Chatty Member
Thing is, in my line of work I get criticised literally all the time. Not just me, everyone: I don’t want to reveal what I do but literally we get resilience training it’s that bad. In other training we sit in a circle and role play events and criticise each other, because you don’t improve if everyone just tells you you’re wonderful.

So I don’t feel bad if Brogan reads here and in fact I want her to read it because a lot of things people say would help her if she was willing to take it on board, can’t comment anything remotely negative on her page as she’ll delete you.

If anyone wants to explain to me why “influencer” is a role that deserves to never hear criticism and we should worship the ground they walk on please feel free. Because they are making a hell of a lot of money from having an audience.

(OBVIOUSLY I don’t mean death threats, nasty DMs etc etc. Obviously that’s not acceptable)

• Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So Adam Hattan took Beth as his +1 to the toy story screening last night, wonder if there’s a bit of jealously from brogan that he asked Beth and not her? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
The trip might be free but she'll spend so much money on shit she doesn't need she could have paid for the trip twice over 😂

• Haha