Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Fuck sake bogey...

Meg, we're gonna need this in some edits. Lol perfect stance for doing the hakka!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emmapism

VIP Member
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Oh I wonder why she loves her ‘job’
- allows her to sit on her ass all day
- able to refer to replying to a few emails and replying to comments as “admin”
- can decide to sack off ‘work’ in the middle of the day and go to the cinema
- go and buy crap in home bargains at any time during the day
- can pick up parcels from mummy dearest at any time during the day
- go on holiday any time she wants

Attachments

Emmapism

VIP Member
It is honestly so pathetic that she feels the need to tell us all how brands are so pleased with the content she produces. I'd call it a humble brag but there wasn't anything humble about it.

All I can say is, the brands you're working with have appallingly low standards.

Brogan, you know what would go great with that rice krispy treat? Some red wine!!

Thecolourrainbow

Sorry replying a bit late and you've all moved on, but anyway everyone is entitled to say what they want within reason on these threads and you don't need to get offended by what we say as it is aimed at BROGIE. So don't take things personally should be rule #1.

I do think their relationship is very new to be buying a house together, that's my opinion, but if others have made it work then that's brilliant. My opinion is I don't think they've had the proper experience of living together yet, and having the responsibilities. They are like teenagers at the moment living with daddy and then suddenly having a mortgage. It's a big leap & I'm not sure why it is such a priority for them. They are only in their early twenties. But if they want to take the risk then that's ok, it'll make great viewing of Brogie cluttering the house up with all her shit and Benji getting progressively more annoyed every day until he finally snaps 😆

hrh89

VIP Member
I loved in her vlog she was banging on about “getting so much done” at her mums like “printing a document” 😂 wtf. Does she not hear herself! That takes 5 minutes. It was also really apparent that she had nothing on this week. She mentioned twice about having not much in the diary. It just reinforces this idea of her trying to always seem busy but she really isn’t. Faffing about at her mums. Home bargains, the cinema, aldi... can’t remember seeing her do any sort of work.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Lot of dramatic exits around here these days...!

and to anyone else planning to do this... you don't need to hand in your resignation to the thread! 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Hey! No need for the love island comment, I have a life thanks, but I enjoy watching trash tv and that’s my business!
Way to get a group on side, call the majority of us losers who haven’t got a life 😅

TheRealCarolDanvers

Oh GUYS I’m catching up as I’m currently on vacation in Walt Disney World (which I paid for with my own hard-earned cash and didn’t use ATD, shock!)

Did anyone see Gary C’s twitter post about female influencers? Could it be about our Brogan? I would post a screenshot if I knew how but cause I’m from the 90s I only use a pager...

• Heart