Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve got a mortgage broker and they work on commission meaning they wouldn’t take on Brogan and Benji if they didn’t think their mortgage would get approved. Looks like they actually have the ball rolling when it comes to houses. Maybe we were wrong!

Absolutely Pissing myself laughing. Just got a notification that sebbiesadventures liked one of my pictures 😂😂😂. Obviously in all the rage, her finger slipped and liked it because she unliked it and blocked me before i could screenshot. Sadly forgot about poor sebbiesadventures when I blocked brogan and benji so shes been using that to lurk the brojicali hashtag. Hope you enjoyed the posts Brogan, plenty more to come 😈
OMG 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Absolutely Pissing myself laughing. Just got a notification that sebbiesadventures liked one of my pictures 😂😂😂. Obviously in all the rage, her finger slipped and liked it because she unliked it and blocked me before i could screenshot. Sadly forgot about poor sebbiesadventures when I blocked brogan and benji so shes been using that to lurk the brojicali hashtag. Hope you enjoyed the posts Brogan, plenty more to come 😈
OMG IM CRYING AHAHAHAHA WHAT PICTURE WAS IT SHE LIKED?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG IM CRYING AHAHAHAHA WHAT PICTURE WAS IT SHE LIKED?
I think it may have been the pringles one but it all happened in seconds so i can't be sure 😂. I like to imagine Brogan liking the pringles picture because it's a food picture and her love of pringles won out, before then remembering she should be blocking me instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll address the hashtag being removed? Spoiled my daily dose of lols

Reactions: 3
benji looks fed up an bored of her when they were in kitchen an he was cooking predict a break up after this holiday he seems stressed with her just now, defo been reading here about her looks.

Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHAHA cheeky Sebbie the stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know we all say that Julie probably paid for her flat? I was suddenly thinking that even if she did pay the rent etc herself then there’s no way in hell she paid to furnish the damn thing!
My partner and I just upgraded to a 2 bed flat (yay!!) and furnishing the place is killing us! As in, yes we can technically afford it on two incomes but it is expensive. That sofa bed she got we saw in Ikea and it was around £500! Add to that the coffee table, all the “bits” we’re looking at a grand on a single income which she all bought on one day? Like, we bought a bed straight off, then bought a sofa the next month, etc. She must have been funded by mummy. Surely? Or maybe freelance paid more than I realised...!
i remember that ikea vlog where she bought the sofa - Julie was with her so probably paid if not helped ALOT.
Her bed came free with the flat - she was then given a free mattress - said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and then as soon as she moved in with benji she stuck it in her disney tat room

• Haha
Reactions: 2
first its an "office"now she said shes making it more of a bedroom wonder if kevin is wanting his space back, i do sense some tension in the brogi household, why does benji keep driving her every where
the best part theres a security guy in the car park whats he doing maybe bloody doing his job of checking the car park 😱

• Haha
What's the name of the website I can watch the videos but she doesn't get the engagement ? Someone posted it and I've totally forgotten !

Reactions: 1
Was it called Hook Tube or something like that? Gonna watch there. Don't want her to get the views.

The end of the vlog Benji mentions they are allowed in the living room 😁 clearly brogan is reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was it called Hook Tube or something like that? Gonna watch there. Don't want her to get the views.
I think someone said that now links into YouTube so she’ll still get the revenue or something

• Angry
  • Sad
I think someone said that now links into YouTube so she’ll still get the revenue or something
Oh boo! If anyone else has any links that stop her from getting views then let us know?

20 seconds in....HOW IS SHE STILL DOING HER TAX RETURN??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.