Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
If those two get engaged she is going to be the most insufferable person in the world. “IM JUST SO CONTENT GUYS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY LOBSTER” in between sobs because she finally found someone who can bear to be around her
They'd do the reception in the lounge... BECOS they're allowed in there don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emmapism

VIP Member
Guys I have a confession to make. I spent £7 on a nice toilet brush and holder from Next last week. I'm moving into my first flat soon and it really goes with my colour scheme. I paid for it with my own money so no husband to annoy but I couldn't live with my toilet brush secret any longer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Elsass

Chatty Member
There’s a difference between “I disagree with you” and “you shouldn’t be saying/doing that”. Let’s draw a line under it and agree to disagree, not the latter as per se 🤭

Meg1912

VIP Member
OH MY GOD!! STFU!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Dafuq!! This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever laid my eyes on. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Screw 52! This is an 82 year old in all her glory doing her ironing!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TheRealCarolDanvers

Let’s all predict Brogan’s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- £300 on ‘bits’ in Home Bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Meg1912

VIP Member
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122], @disneys.
When I disagree with the direction a thread is heading, I unfollow, period. Don't really understand why some people feel the need to come out of the woods to make an announcement about how they dislike this and that. It's actually really annoying.
I didn't personally make an account to post under that #, but it's obvious that most piccies were from either piccies or videos posted by her, so if she did look it up, it's not like she had a huge surprise.
As it's been said, really don't understand how people can defend someone who only gets involved with a charity for personal gain and didn't care the slightest bit to promote that cause well ahead to raise money for those who actually need it. She's vile, period.

• Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
A little bit of me died inside when brogans hashtag and the word 'work' got used in the same sentence 😂😂. I'm going to set up a youtube where I cry about my period every week so I can eventually get enough subscribers so I can beg for free holidays to go on and have it classed as work too. Anyone feeling sorry for brogan becuase she had her poxy hashtag ruined (for the second time I might add, she didn't learn the first time it happened) needs to have a word with themselves. There's plenty of things to feel sorry about in this world, and a stupid hashtag getting ruined ain't one of them

• Angry

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also, Brogan decided not to go to the Toy Story Premiere?? If you believe that I've got some magic beans to sell you. This girl goes to the opening of an envelope.

• Haha

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I hope she realises Disneyland is going to be UNBEARABLE if she's going first week of July. Right after 4th July holiday, school holidays, really hot (not unusual to be 30+ degrees), Star Wars land has just opened - it will be ridiculously busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

disneys

VIP Member
I really don’t think these forums are that deep. Anyone else just enjoy reading them for a bit of a laugh? I work in influencer marketing so my entire day is spent around influencers. It’s nice to have somewhere to come and anonymously diss them.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I hate the term sanitary towels is just sounds like a huge nappy 😂 to be fair to brogan I have heard people say period pads a fair bit.
Brogan has to prefice the word ‘pad’ with ‘period’ because she wants to make it explicitly clear that they not just generic pads. They’re for her period. Which she gets. All the time. And likes to tell everyone about. Didn’t you know? She gets periods 😂😂

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
That latest insta post is a joke. She escapes to Disney parks to get away from her 'busy life' and 'responsibilities'. She has no idea about hard work and being busy.

Only last week she made a big deal about being so flexible she could go to the cinema. Such a contradiction

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I'd like start off by saying a big "hello" to Benji 👋👋👋👋👋👋 Your remarks r.e. the front room made me howl with laughter, so thank you 🙏

Now to Bogie Tat herself, thank you for taking on board our advice and filming outside of your grotty den, this brought the level of your vlog up from dull as ditchwater, to just dull, congratulations 🎉