Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecolourrainbow

Just watched as much as the vlog as I could bare, about 5 mins and enough to see that rant about the cinema. I'm quite new to our Brogie and so I've never seen the rants before that you guys talk about. But WOW, she really showed her true colours! She was acting like such a bitch and had such a glint in her eye! Someone said something about you going to the cinema in the day, which most people find unrelatable... You put your whole life online for everyone to see and you had a problem with that little comment?? Get a life!!!
God I get so annoyed with these influencers 😆

Reactions: 10

disneys

VIP Member
She’s just done an AD for some pouches. Well, at least she’s on brand I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hrh89

VIP Member
did mrs hinch invent cleaning ?? wtf is the obsession here. I mean surely you cleaned your house before this woman came along..

• Heart

Helkat207

What did you write 😂
I just said going to the gym or for a walk would do wonders for her MH, and physically too! Also that I thought her rant was spiteful as not all of us have the opportunity to have free passes to the cinema or free time!! Silly ungrateful cow bag.

BroGooGoo

Plot twist: she uses the toilet brush for her hair, the hairbrushes are for the toilet, needs alot of them for getting rid of whatever mess Comes out of them two losers

P. S. Thank you for the matrix edits @Meg1912 , they're brilliant xD

• Haha

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Not really too sure what the issue is with them buying when they've been together for 2 years. I did that with my partner, We've now been together almost a decade and are only now getting married.

There are ways to legally protect yourself even if you aren't married and own property together.

🤷‍♀️
I'm glad it worked out well for you Montymoo but quite often, that's not the case. People are always in such a rush for these milestones. I still think it's a major step and 2 years is early days

hrh89

VIP Member
In what world does benji look like Prince Harry? He’s fucking ginger that’s the only similarity.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Ladies, brace yourselves! This weekly vlog includes a full brow tutorial from Bogie T! Now you too can have the arches of McD’s - auburn slugs - on your face!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm in Bournemouth at the moment guys. If I see a certain pair of trotters I will report back 😂 (my boy is here for a triathlon I promise I'm not being weird)

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
In all seriousness, they’ve only been together for two years???????? Wtf are they thinking jumping into such a big commitment?

Thecolourrainbow

Thing is, in my line of work I get criticised literally all the time. Not just me, everyone: I don’t want to reveal what I do but literally we get resilience training it’s that bad. In other training we sit in a circle and role play events and criticise each other, because you don’t improve if everyone just tells you you’re wonderful.

So I don’t feel bad if Brogan reads here and in fact I want her to read it because a lot of things people say would help her if she was willing to take it on board, can’t comment anything remotely negative on her page as she’ll delete you.

If anyone wants to explain to me why “influencer” is a role that deserves to never hear criticism and we should worship the ground they walk on please feel free. Because they are making a hell of a lot of money from having an audience.

(OBVIOUSLY I don’t mean death threats, nasty DMs etc etc. Obviously that’s not acceptable)
Yes!! Completely agree with this.
Most jobs have a level of criticism so why is a YouTuber any different?
Also people don't HAVE to read Tattle. I'm confused by the massive back lash recently and petitions against this website. People are saying it's 'trolling'... We are on a completely separate website and do not contact the actual influencer. We are entitled to an opinion when people put their entire life online... I just think of it like the TV show Gogglebox!
And if YouTubers CHOOSE to read this site and can't handle it, then they should stop recording their lives for the whole world to see and get a 9-5 office job because this is what it entails. The reason most of us write on this site is because these YouTubers can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism on their social media, delete comments and so this is the only outlet as they are just snowflakes.

Think about going for your evening shower tonight, dancing around in a towel whilst singing and recording yourself, then putting it live on YouTube. Would you really expect no negative comments?? Course you'd expect these comments, it's a choice they are making.

Anyway. Sorry, rant over. 😆

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Could you imagine a big brother style house with this lot in
Sophie and dave
Matt and jade
Brogan and Benji
Victoria, Adam, Gary, Charlotte and Adam, Beth, Claire 🤣
Claire is awesome 😎💕🥰
I Love her!!!! And her parents!! She could probably have a rave thread saying anything bad about her is like kicking a puppy. 😂
However she did drag those DCP uploads out way too long, which she acknowledged herself 🤷‍♀️

disneys

VIP Member
One thing I've noticed is that Brogan is very secretive when it comes to her eating. In this week's vlog she said she might have a McDonald's for lunch but then didn't show it or mention it again (but I assume she had it). Then when her and Benji were leaving Ikea she said they stopped and had lunch, again she didn't show it. She also doesn't show her food shops from Sainbury's/Tesco/wherever any more either. I think she eats a large amount of unhealthy food, including food that she's meant to have intolerances to, and doesn't show it because she knows her diet is shit... no wonder she's double the size she was a few years ago.
I think she's making a concious decision not to show her food anymore because she does get judged. Even comments from well meaning subscribers saying 'I thought you were intolerant to that/won't that upset your IBS?' probably irritate her because she knows in her heart of hearts she has an issue with overeating. My boyfriend eats - or used to, I eat more now I'm preg, usually double the portion I would. Whenever brogan shows their meals, she always has the same size as him. He's an active male, much taller than her. He should be eating way more than her, not the same. She needs to cut back on her portion sizes.

• Heart

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Meh, I say this often on many threads that I post on, but I’m a big believer in karma. I appreciate that we all bring different levels of savage to the table but in MY opinion, if anyone could do with a bit of karma, it’s brogan.