Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that “launch” party is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen 😂 was there supposed to be more than 5 people?? it’s not an event mate. why do people buy into Adam hattens bullshit he’s gross

Reactions: 11
This is me every time she says she's going to Sainzbriz (6:14 in the weekly slog, just after the cinema rant)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is his clothing line about? It’s just a t shirt?? what’s the symbol on it supposed to be ?

Reactions: 3
Brogie really made an effort with her hairstyle today. Dafuq!!! [emoji23][emoji23] She'll go to SITC, Travel Panel, where she'll do a talk on begging for trips, obviously becos she's such an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but brogans friend bianca is such an attention seeker

Reactions: 5
What's with that hand under the chin thing Brogie does all the time? It has always confused me. Is it a joke?

I've got a half day at work tomorrow so I'm thinking of taking myself to the cinema to see sunthink in the middle of the day. Living the brogie lifestyle as per se

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.