Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! I didn't watch her back then, but I'm 99% sure the facts I copied from GG were discussed by Brogie in her weekly vlogs (looking into it as we speak), but then once the dust has settled, she talks as if moving out was her decision, etc, completely contradicting herself? It honestly makes no sense!

ETA, indeed all things she mentioned on Youtube. Also, Broji's first ever piccie together from 2 years ago or should I say 30 years ago... [emoji33][emoji33]
they look v different....can i just say i hate his Amish beard....just saying 🙈

Your Brogie edits are ART meg, and I won’t hear otherwise.

I do enjoy a dramatic exit. This thread has more drama than Love Island atm!
they're the best!!! keep doing what youre doing x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think buying the chocolate for Kevin was a harsh move towards her own. Unless it was *from* Banjo but she picked it up for him (I always do that with birthdays etc for my partner...he's useless!!) weird she did. Married couples don’t buy gifts for their fathers-in-laws? So why...?

Reactions: 5
I dont think Brogan knows about "normal TV " I mean we have channels as bbc1 two stv etc and she watches stuff that will think make her popular and in with the tween the woman child is 25 act like it - 25 to me is an adult not a tween whats with her words lately "consume, brooker, accountant, adulting" if I hear adulting once more its not adulting its LIFE IN REAL WORLD .

shes a big potato copy cat

Her role model seems to be Beth

Reactions: 4
Oh no I missed the drama 😂 oh well!

Shall we carry on the hashtag regardless guys? It did give me a giggle.

Reactions: 2
A busy day in brogans life is announcing her free holiday to all of her fans 😂 if that doesn’t just show how up her own arse she is then I don’t know what will.
She really thinks people care.
“Everyone’s really excited for us”. Pretty sure no one gives a dam.
I say it every week but it’s so clear she reads on here. Hi brogan 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A busy day in brogans life is announcing her free holiday to all of her fans 😂 if that doesn’t just show how up her own arse she is then I don’t know what will.
She really thinks people care.
“Everyone’s really excited for us”. Pretty sure no one gives a dam.
I say it every week but it’s so clear she reads on here. Hi brogan 👋🏻
don't forget all the support she recieves for holidays! :ROFLMAO: Who the hell needs support for announcing a trip?!

• Haha
Oh my god what would her fans do, honestly, I’m sure they have all been loosing sleep wondering where they were going. It’s so excited....NOT.
She just has no concept of the real world at all.

Mentioning the price of the tickets is just cheap and tacky. Followed by not cheap. Yet she goes to more expensive events for free all the time 🙄
The rolling eye emoji sums up my face every time she says something new

Reactions: 1
I
i know some people dont like her on here but i seriously charlotte ruffs new blog post titled "why i dont want to be a full time influencer" hits the nail on the head. Her main reason for it is, she would be lonely. and that "I realised that my mental health probably couldn’t take it. I know of so many people who work from home and manage it well – they take themselves out to coffee shops and co-working spaces but that’s just not me (mainly cause I don’t want to spend the money there – I’d need to do it every day and I’d be SO poor!) I need clear working parameters – a space for work and a space for pleasure" This is brogans issue only brogan doesnt seem to think theres a problem with her spending.

She also states that , " topics such as the quality of your work is, in my opinion, fair game from the people who continue to support your work and allow you to earn that dollar – a bit like your boss giving critique when the work at your 9 to 5 isn’t good enough!"

This is exactly what we are doing here. We give her the views and the opportunities that come with getting the views, thank god charlotte understand this and is the only one to talk some sense! Brogan seriously needs to start having the same attitude!
Need to give this a read, sounds like actual sense in this mad blogging world

I wonder if Fraser still speaks to their dad? If he does I don't know how he manages to be so pally with Brogan because if I knew my sister was hurting my parent like that I wouldn't put up with it. Having said that maybe Fraser is just like Brogan and under the wicked mothers spell? Spoilt and looked after so happy like that?

It sounds like their mum is a nasty witch, I have a son and I can never imagine doing anything so hurtful and nasty to him, all you want to do to your children is love and nurture them. Yes teach them and set boundaries etc. But to cut the fur out of their coat is spiteful! Horrible woman. If someone did that to my child I'd rip their bleeping head off!

Reactions: 12
Sorry replying a bit late and you've all moved on, but anyway everyone is entitled to say what they want within reason on these threads and you don't need to get offended by what we say as it is aimed at BROGIE. So don't take things personally should be rule #1.

I do think their relationship is very new to be buying a house together, that's my opinion, but if others have made it work then that's brilliant. My opinion is I don't think they've had the proper experience of living together yet, and having the responsibilities. They are like teenagers at the moment living with daddy and then suddenly having a mortgage. It's a big leap & I'm not sure why it is such a priority for them. They are only in their early twenties. But if they want to take the risk then that's ok, it'll make great viewing of Brogie cluttering the house up with all her tit and Benji getting progressively more annoyed every day until he finally snaps 😆
You’ve hit the nail on the head there! Agree with every single word

Reactions: 3
Charlotte ruff blog post was spot on. It was so refreshing to read. I hope brogan reads it 🙊

Today is by far the winner in terms of most annoying day over here on Brogie's thread.[emoji849][emoji849] I genuinely think Brogie is behind this as she's still fuming over her precious # being ruined.
Oh dear, it cracks me up so much googling Brogie and seeing my edits on there! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
No bleeping way is this woman 5 years younger than me [emoji1787] she hasn’t even got kids to blame on her old face and saggy body
So you're 30? [emoji848] Girl, she isn't 5 years younger than you, she's 22 years older than you! She's 52!
About to watch the rest of the vloggie, so expect lots of posts with my updates. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So you're 30? [emoji848] Girl, she isn't 5 years younger than you, she's 22 years older than you! She's 52!
About to watch the rest of the vloggie, so expect lots of posts with my updates. [emoji23][emoji23]
She says she’s 25?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.