Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Ah ok, we’re also using a “broker” as most people in our profession have to, that’s the word the company used to advertise them hence why I thought it was different to an advisor which was the title of the guy we first met in Lloyd’s bank.

They don’t make it easy do they, why can’t we be taught this stuff at school 🙄

I actually really appreciate brogan making an effort to change things based on why we say here, I started watching her because I liked her content so it would be nice if she could pull it back. Also I feel like if I’m going to watch purely to mock and judge she deserves the ad revenue from me 😂
It’s so hard! I had no idea what anything meant when we started the process! It’s overwhelming! 😅

TinaTree

Chatty Member
was she trying to two kill birds with one stone doing the ironing showing us she is not lazy and is somewhat domesticated and also is allowed in the front room (i cant remember which room it was in!)

Lola123

VIP Member
The clips for big potato games were so awkward and was that Meghan’s boyfriend in the clips? I hate how she thinks she’s so organised and the ring leader! Really doesn’t suit her