Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's jumped on the Desenio ad bandwagon, i wondered how long it would be, shes banged on about that tiny bit of bare wall in her office for ages 😂

Reactions: 1
So she's jumped on the Desenio ad bandwagon, i wondered how long it would be, shes banged on about that tiny bit of bare wall in her office for ages 😂
She’s done an AD with them before for the prints in her bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Honestly wonder what it must be like to be her and fall out with *everyone*.

Why is she turning the office more and more into a bedroom every day...? Reckon she’s sleeping in there more often then she lets on!!

Reactions: 5
What a lovely collection Brogie has got going on! [emoji23][emoji23]
I can't stand her all condescending saying she'll mark all her stories and posts with ad, but that she doesn't have to. They're paying for your ENTIRE TRIP! And Banjo's! What a f***ing idiot!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she turning the office more and more into a bedroom every day...? Reckon she’s sleeping in there more often then she lets on!!
She's always said the bed is there for "when people come to visit," but nobody ever does 😂 I think since she's moved in I can only remember ONCE that someone came to stay. They should get rid of it and replace it with a bloody dining table to stop the bed feasts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More fool the idiots that buy them.
Remember Alfie Deyes did the same with his baseball caps making 12 year olds beg there parents to splash there hard earned wages on you tubers tat im sure gabby has been the only one with decent merch - waiting on pink/white packing cubes from our brogan with free chaffing pants

Has Brogan forgot shes worked with Dessino before?

Remember Alfie Deyes did the same with his baseball caps making 12 year olds beg there parents to splash there hard earned wages on you tubers tat im sure gabby has been the only one with decent merch - waiting on pink/white packing cubes from our brogan with free chaffing pants

Has Brogan forgot shes worked with Dessino before?
Omg don't give her ideas 🙈🙉

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the fact brogans bff Adam hattan is selling his new t shirts which are plain block colours with the tiniest wee hattan logo on them for £18!!!!! He’s an absolute joke
Wow creative much. These youtubers are pathetic how can he be proud of that???? At least try and make something a little interesting.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell!!
I should take caution opening this thread during work, her face gave me a shock nearly fell off my chair 😱😱😂😂 No need for her to wear a mask at Halloween with that expression!

• Haha
I should take caution opening this thread during work, her face gave me a shock nearly fell off my chair [emoji33][emoji33][emoji23][emoji23] No need for her to wear a mask at Halloween with that expression!
Imagine waking up to that face!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine waking up to that face!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
The only reason her relationship works with Banjo is that he works away so much.

I had a friend once who's other half was in the Army, so away a lot. Turns out he had a string of girls on the go all over the place. Makes me wonder if Banjo puts up with her for the freebies but has a (cleaner) partner somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a lovely collection Brogie has got going on! [emoji23][emoji23]
I can't stand her all condescending saying she'll mark all her stories and posts with ad, but that she doesn't have to. They're paying for your ENTIRE TRIP! And Banjo's! What a f***ing idiot!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]
This!! “I don’t have to do that” oh yes, you do Begtat potato and them prints are so off centre to her bed it’s bothering my OCD 😬

This!! “I don’t have to do that” oh yes, you do Begtat potato and them prints are so off centre to her bed it’s bothering my OCD [emoji51]
Precisely!!!! Which prints, the ones she picked or the ones I picked?! [emoji23][emoji23]

@itsgonnarain1, I am! A few min in and her saying becos and Stravidarius are making me lose my s**t. It's BECAUSE and STRADIVARIUS, you potato! [emoji2959][emoji2959]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.