Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she is obsessed with making sure she is taking “the next step” in life, and this is just another thing she thinks will make her happier
It will be a house first. And when that doesn’t make her happy a dog. And when that doesn’t make her happy it will be digs at Benji to propose until he does... she thinks big life changes/always having a trip to look forward to will make her happy but I don’t think ahe’ll Truly be happy until she’s happy with herself which she’s clearly not atm

Reactions: 11
In a weekly vlog last year around the time she was doing slimming world and seeing the doctor about her potential IBS
And look where that went.....nowhere! 🤣

Hahahha and usually the designer stock in Tk Maxx is the stuff that’s not selling or end of line stock etc 😂😂
Yeah it's all at least 2 years old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Adam Hattan took Beth as his +1 to the toy story screening last night, wonder if there’s a bit of jealously from brogan that he asked Beth and not her? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So Adam Hattan took Beth as his +1 to the toy story screening last night, wonder if there’s a bit of jealously from brogan that he asked Beth and not her? :ROFLMAO:
Didn’t look like Brogan had plans as well so she probably could’ve gone... I bet she was fuming

Reactions: 5
View attachment 25014View attachment 25015
Two years difference... just leaving this here
This is honestly disgraceful. I would be mortified if I'd gone that much downhill in just 2 years. When I look back at photos of myself from 2+ years ago I actually think I look better. If I saw that much of a dramatic change I would be straight to the gym and cutting out all of the tit food. She puts on a positive front but I think she must feel pretty dreadful at how much she's changed.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t look like Brogan had plans as well so she probably could’ve gone... I bet she was fuming
Yeah bet she was....putting Lotso on her bed last week was definitely product placement and a direct hint for Premier invitation!!! She's not subtle at all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TKMAX and Primark homeware special what not to buy from brogan tat/mooney 😂

Remember she did whats in my car video have to admit there more better than her shop with me ones i cant deal with her nasel voice much longer she must put on a fake voice for you tube as i heard her "normal" voice its so much better than this posh acting one why is she so fake an her viwers are noticing i give brogan 2 more years of you tube as shes fading fast.

Hun you might get the holidays but there using you for customers and your content is fading

See, I told you. [emoji57]
At least she went to the hairdressers afterwards:
Where can i put these benji will kill me

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What happened to the hash tag did she see it on here or someone gave her a link i must of missed it

eventually when the time comes and they buy their own place , can definitely see a brojihome insta being made for all the freebies and begging like in the frow and lydia elise millen do.

Reactions: 2
I’m off to Tenerife for a week guys!!! (I was just so jealous of brogan ‘travel vlogger’ mooney. It just had to be done! Please try not to be too savage in my absence 😈😈😈😈

Reactions: 5
eventually when the time comes and they buy their own place , can definitely see a brojihome insta being made for all the freebies and begging like in the frow and lydia elise millen do.
BROJIHOME

oh god, I can picture it now

I’m off to Tenerife for a week guys!!! (I was just so jealous of brogan ‘travel vlogger’ mooney. It just had to be done! Please try not to be too savage in my absence 😈😈😈😈
Have a good holiday! Don’t forget your 5000 packing cubes and pouches!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?

Oh wait and 367 packets of squashies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?
Don’t forget 8 pairs of flip flops so the world can see your trotters! 🦶🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.