Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike Brogie, her WDW vlogs are sooooooo entertaining. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Is she seriously not gonna have her very own #?!

Reactions: 1
As much as I dislike Brogie, her WDW vlogs are sooooooo entertaining. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
The fact she’s gained weight since then is worrying since she didn’t look her best there!

Can’t wait for the Californiacation faces 😢🥵😳

Reactions: 3
I still have nightmares about her eating that banana and the churo 😂😂😂🤮

• Haha
She could be labelling her gadgets [emoji106]
Or labelling her 20 packing cubes:
Ears
Shorts
Playsuits
Flip flops
Sweat towels
Thick hair hairbrushes
Anti chafing pants
M&S bathing suits for seniors
Pringles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fraser doesn’t follower her on Instagram from what I can see, and brogan doesn’t follow his girlfriend on Instagram so I sense a fallout between them!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In her weekly vlog I’m sure she’ll tell us how she was sooo busy all weekend.

Tell us, because heaven forbid she films anything but herself in her car, office or kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her weekly vlog I’m sure she’ll tell us how she was sooo busy all weekend.

Tell us, because heaven forbid she films anything but herself in her car, office or kitchen
Odds on how many times she’ll mention it’s the last one because of cali

Reactions: 2
Or labelling her 20 packing cubes:
Ears
Shorts
Playsuits
Flip flops
Sweat towels
Thick hair hairbrushes
Anti chafing pants
M&S bathing suits for seniors
Pringles
I hope she's got a spare packing cube for the squashies!

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget the sports bras!!! [emoji119][emoji1787]
Haha! Yes! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] My money's on these ridiculously stylish and flattering shorts making an appearance in a couple piccies. They're just fab!

Reactions: 2
Haha! Yes! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] My money's on these ridiculously stylish and flattering shorts making an appearance in a couple piccies. They're just fab!
She may have spent this weekend shopping for new clothes, hey there might be more jiggling around in changing rooms coming our way 😬😬😬

• Haha
I hope she doesn't bring those denim Mickey shorts that she wore practically every day in Disney World (that's if they still fit)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The infamous chub rub shorts she wears appear to be like a second skin, you'd want a fresh pair on everyday surely?! I'm not suggesting she take a new pair per day necessarily (!) but wash them woman! Judging by her attitude to housework and hygiene at home, I can hardly see her scrubbing fat pants in the sink on holiday. I pity anyone who goes near her in 'Cali'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.