Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was still at Adam's, she could only talk about two things: what they ate and bloody Potato Games. [emoji849][emoji849]
Brogie's attempt at a sexy dance:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going on about going to weddings next year, no Brogan, you won’t because you and Benji won’t be together, stop lying about not wanting to be engaged

Reactions: 1
Brogie whilst cooking: "I'm so content. Two friends got engaged and I'm so happy for them. That's the second couple in two weeks." That sure is a content face, if I've ever seen one! [emoji23][emoji23]
Benj in the back saying "don't hold your breath" cracked me up big time! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she really need to sit down to do some ironing?
I mean, come on! You've got legs hun, use them.

Reactions: 7
Does she really need to sit down to do some ironing?
I mean, come on! You've got legs hun, use them.
She's saving them for the airports and WDW. [emoji23][emoji23]
She does have a point. [emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who sits down to iron? Is the sheer stress of your legs holding up your body for 10 minutes too much? Ah I'm looking forward to/dreading this when I get home.

Reactions: 5
One of her motivational quotes on Instagram “drink water. Breathe from your diaphragm”

Thanks for informing us how to sustain life brogie

Ten mins in and all shes done is tell us about what she's done but not filmed any of it.🙄
Aha my prediction was correct 🤓

I just can’t be bothered to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂 best part of whole vlog was at benjis response about getting married " wouldn't hold my breath bub" her face broke down on camera looks could kill 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goes to an event and doesn’t film it AGAIN

I can imagine it being the same logic as the dietician she paid for but didn’t want to yell anyone about. “WELL yoooouuuuu didn’t get invited to the event and I DID so I want to keep it to myself”

0F2EAB24-0D2D-4A69-A1E5-E97724E5F300.jpeg

Kinda liked the sound of that chicken pie she did so went and snooped on hello fresh. Instantly did a U turn when I saw calories content per serving. Mental.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.