Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
What goals did she set in January?

1) Put on weight
2) Make excuses to avoid exercise
3) Beg a free holiday
4) Buy a 15th hairbrush

#winningatlife

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hrh89

VIP Member
Holy fuck benjis face when she’s crying over toy story I’m done 😂

I love that “puff the pillows” is on her to do list. She’s lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Highlandcow

VIP Member
What have I missed guys, been in hospital for aaaages having mini cow, all well and back home where I actually have phone signal!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?

Oh wait and 367 packets of squashies

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
i know some people dont like her on here but i seriously charlotte ruffs new blog post titled "why i dont want to be a full time influencer" hits the nail on the head. Her main reason for it is, she would be lonely. and that "I realised that my mental health probably couldn’t take it. I know of so many people who work from home and manage it well – they take themselves out to coffee shops and co-working spaces but that’s just not me (mainly cause I don’t want to spend the money there – I’d need to do it every day and I’d be SO poor!) I need clear working parameters – a space for work and a space for pleasure" This is brogans issue only brogan doesnt seem to think theres a problem with her spending.

She also states that , " topics such as the quality of your work is, in my opinion, fair game from the people who continue to support your work and allow you to earn that dollar – a bit like your boss giving critique when the work at your 9 to 5 isn’t good enough!"

This is exactly what we are doing here. We give her the views and the opportunities that come with getting the views, thank god charlotte understand this and is the only one to talk some sense! Brogan seriously needs to start having the same attitude!

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'I just wanna be comfortable and casual. I don't wanna be overdressed'

I can safely say this is a thing that has never happened.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan: I got a hateful comment but I really don’t care about it
Also Brogan: rants with tears in her eyes about said comment

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve asked her what she bought her nanny with the race for life money, I’m getting ready for her to either block me or ignore it

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So Jade Billington, Adam Hattan and brogies BFF Beth are all at a Disney UK screening for Toy Story 4 right now... did brogan not get an invite??

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cm_2019

One thing I've noticed is that Brogan is very secretive when it comes to her eating. In this week's vlog she said she might have a McDonald's for lunch but then didn't show it or mention it again (but I assume she had it). Then when her and Benji were leaving Ikea she said they stopped and had lunch, again she didn't show it. She also doesn't show her food shops from Sainbury's/Tesco/wherever any more either. I think she eats a large amount of unhealthy food, including food that she's meant to have intolerances to, and doesn't show it because she knows her diet is shit... no wonder she's double the size she was a few years ago.

LolZa78

I’ve been a loonng time reader of this thread but think I need to start joining in as she’s just doing my head in more and more - you guys have me entertained on the daily but I want in on the gossip now!😂 How bloody boring was that video! I mean we’re reaching new levels of lazy content now, also I feel like she was really actively really trying to find shit to spend money on, it’s obviously impossible for her to just walk out without buying anything! She’s absolutely delusional about her spending it’s crazy

Meg1912

VIP Member
My facial expression every f***ing time Brogie Tat says becos. HOW HARD CAN IT BE SAYING BECAUSE?????!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

dr duncan

I can’t cope with how she keeps saying Cali. It’s soooo cringe. Nobody says that, especially not in California 😳

disneys

VIP Member
He's like: Why the f*** are you crying over Toy Story?! You're 52 years old, woman!
Benji’s faking it in the hope he’ll get a little ‘forky’ of his own when they get home - that is if all the cinema snacks haven’t flared up her smelly wind

• Haha
  • Sick