Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey...
She just looks really out of place for a variety of reasons, I do in a way feel sorry for her because when you’ve got a huge task like loosing weight ahead of you it’s really hard but she has no one to blame this all on except for herself so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She just looks really out of place for a variety of reasons, I do in a way feel sorry for her because when you’ve got a huge task like loosing weight ahead of you it’s really hard but she has no one to blame this all on except for herself so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've been watching her older vlogs recently - the ones around when she gets together with Benji. She was regularly going to the gym, made friends there & looked happy and healthy. It's shocking to see how much she's changed in just over 2 years!

Reactions: 4
Yes the jumper is not a nice fit.
I’m a bigger girl too and I wish she had a friend or family member to go shopping with. Her style may be comfy, but it’s not flattering. I come from a place of kindness and sympathy saying this by the way!

Reactions: 2
If you’re going to wear leggings than at least wear a top to cover your fanny for Christ sake. I can’t imgaine how bad she looks from behind.

• Sick
  • Haha
So a Launch party with you and 4 friends? One who can't even be bothered to dress up more than leggings and an oversized overworn jumper. Rocking Tuesday night guys!!!!

Much good food? Total A* student (y) useless lump. Also sorry Beth you and your slug brows weren't invited to the exclusive partayyyy!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It ain’t a party until Brogan gets the big potato card games out! Jeez what a thrilling time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never watched the Trek America vlogs but I know a lot of you on here have said that she fell out with the girls on the trip. So I don't have to sit through all 6 vlogs, can someone point me in the direction of when it all started going wrong? Enjoying a bit of Brogie Schadenfreude... haha 😈

Reactions: 2
I never watched the Trek America vlogs but I know a lot of you on here have said that she fell out with the girls on the trip. So I don't have to sit through all 6 vlogs, can someone point me in the direction of when it all started going wrong? Enjoying a bit of Brogie Schadenfreude... haha 😈
She's unfortunately recently edited them so they don't include the majority of her meltdowns 👎 But they'd all had enough of Brogan after Las Vegas... I'd start watching from the Yosemite vlog, it's so obvious when she's cut bits out 🤣 about 8 minutes in is one meltdown she did leave in

• Sad
Basically I think she was trying to be funny & fit in and made sarcastic/bitchy comments to one girl who took it personally. She got upset, and the other girls took her side and not Brogan’s. Brogan said she meant no harm and just wanted to have banter but you know what she’s like, she can be rude!! Lack of social awareness I think. The last couple have her meltdowns in...

Reactions: 3
that photo is fake AF cringe fake smile like she doesn't want to be there her eyes look watery on every recent photo no editing your photos on adams phone now brogie, look at brogans reaction on group one every time theres a group photo its always about her weve seen her actual weight size for once i think shes a 16

on mondays vlog i thought she had a baby bump in that blue dress it be funny after all this and she gave birth without actually knowing she was pregnant it can happen brogan thinks its a period every week

whos the other girl with them

Last edited:
that photo is fake AF cringe fake smile like she doesn't want to be there her eyes look watery on every recent photo no editing your photos on adams phone now brogie, look at brogans reaction on group one every time theres a group photo its always about her weve seen her actual weight size for once i think shes a 16

on mondays vlog i thought she had a baby bump in that blue dress it be funny after all this and she gave birth without actually knowing she was pregnant it can happen brogan thinks its a period every week

whos the other girl with them
Someone called Jamie Jo

Arguments are being deleted and warnings will be issued by admin if they continue.
Please just refrain from getting involved and report any posts derailing the thread.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.