Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
Uses Wild deodorant to be environmentally friendly but gets Ubers in central london 🙃🙃🙃🙃

influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220717-132847_Instagram.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks Bench liking Bianca's post about her period a bit weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Donald73

VIP Member
Protecting sea turtles by sending yet more bags to the woman who has her own personalised landfill. Great stuff.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
finally breaking out of my lurking status to say that she is one of the weirdest youtubers/influencers(?) I have ever encountered. I discovered her through her most recent DLP vlogs (we're planning a trip so I was doing some research lol), and the crying while walking towards the castle literally had me bursting into laughter and cringing at the same time– I just knew there must be a snark thread for her somewhere. Glad to be here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

aggytha

VIP Member
721F9332-E762-4DE7-A19A-1A5598BBAB06.png

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57