Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to a couple of west end shows and they literally close the doors on people that are late, go ape tit at people on phones or talking loudly, so they don’t disrupt the performers. I wonder if it was a specified performance for people with special needs or something so they were more relaxed about etiquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I finished the vlog on 2x because she's so damn boring now and I feel the need to say she described buns and buns as "light" too. Brogan honey what is a filling/hearty meal for you. I'm dying to know.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1435409

She’s so passive aggressive, calm down love.
It was literally 4 stops directly on one tube line to get to waterloo which is super quick. I would of understood if the journey was long and with transfers, she’s just lazy. Remember when her bongo went to that bingo thing and got an uber there when they could have just done a short walk 😂 a cab probably takes longer with central london traffic…

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I am lazy and I jump on the tube no problem with a hold-all for my flight and a dodgy hip.

Reactions: 15
The tube can be a bit warm in the summer but it’s so easy to use and if she was so close it just seems stupid

miss travel vlogger my arse when her travel tips include shelling out on expensive taxi rides when London has a great , reliable and fairly purse friendly public transport system

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It was literally 4 stops directly on one tube linr to get to waterloo which is super quick. I would of understood if the journey was long and with transfers she’s just lazy. Remember when her bongo went to that bingo thing and got an uber there when they could have just done a short walk 😂 cab probably takes longer with central london traffic…
I genuinely think she’s afraid of the tube because she thinks it’s complicated and gets confused on it. She thinks the old arrival/departure board at Waterloo is hard to read and confusing so I’m sure the tube map looks like a foreign language to her 😂

She’d rather pay out the ass for an Uber instead of being uncomfortable and actually learning how to navigate the tube, which once you learn it is actually incredibly easy to use

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m all for theatre etiquette but brogan frozen is a kids show, for families. Moaning about school groups near her. Maybe they were looking at you thinking why is that grown woman crying like a weirdo
I said the exact same thing to my fella. We went to see Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat a couple of months ago, and there was a few school groups in our section, yes they ate sweets, chattered etc, yes they were up and down to the loo etc, did it matter? No it didn't because its a show for everyone and as most of us were singing along anyway it didnt really matter! (I also cried the minute the show started, but we'd waited 2 years after cancelling after a bleed early in my last pregnancy, and I was like 7 months pregnant this time around so hormones were flowing and I was just very emotional 🤣).

so she never showed any of the dresses in primark being tried on (thank god) but is it a bit telling that the size 16 wouldn't go near her ?!
Well the fact that her size 16 dress BROKE while wearing it, tells me that she's not a 16. She would look a million times better if she just wore an 18 and owned it. Its not about the size of clothes, but about what fits and is comfortable and more people should embrace that. When I'm not pregnant I have a variety of clothes that fit from a 16 to a 22. Comfort always over getting hung up over sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to see Matilda a few months ago and there was a school class, yes they interrupted but hearing them sing along was the cutest thing ever 😭 at the end of the day these things are not just for adults so no point complaining

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the dress she “felt uncomfortable” in didn’t fit her which is why she opted for the stained dress . She needs to own up to her size . In the grand scheme of life , as long as you are happy & healthy what does it matter what size clothes you wear ? She needs to accept she’s an 18 now and start buying clothes that fit her .

Comment of the night from Dad -

Brogan said the room she was in is great if you need somewhere to rest your head for the night -

Enter Dad with - "Go and find a barn then, you minging cow" 😂 😂 😂 - When I tell you I choked laughing...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1435409

She’s so passive aggressive, calm down love.
We all know she can't use the Tube because her sense of direction is shite and she gets confused about where to go 🤣 she's said as much in her vlogs, not realising what she's admitting to! Actually taking the time to learn to read a Tube map and educate herself on it (all of 10 minutes tbh), our B could never, the raging thundercunt.

I'd imagine she also has a similar attitude to MeJulie re: sharing public spaces with the hoi polloi.

• Haha
Brogan: “there’s so many things to do in covent garden”…lists all the food you can eat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That comment she made about the Buns and Buns place "Benj said it was ok" - and what if he didn't?
What would he do about it? Throw a toddler tantrum?

They're both so bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.