Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't have paid 300k, that's what it's worth now. She'd have paid a lot less
She never paid anything her grandparents bought it years ago and she and her brother have been there since they were infants, not literally, there's a toilet and shower block every 100metres and a stunning beachside 10 metres from her back door

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s really really bad taking an old black dog to the beach on the hottest recorded day in the UK. It’s probably one of the worst things she’s done and that’s saying something.
View attachment 1431220
It’s going to be 38 here tomorrow and Max and I won’t be walking unless it’s still mild at 7 am. Otherwise, he’ll be napping in the AC living his best lazy Westie life! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s going to be 38 here tomorrow and Max and I won’t be walking unless it’s still mild at 7 am. Otherwise, he’ll be napping in the AC living his best lazy Westie life! Lol
I misread that as I'm just skimming through and I thought it said he'd be napping in the AC listening to westlife 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had to hose down the patio yesterday so my dogs could cross it to wee in the garden without burning their feet. Added caps of milk to their water to encourage them to drink more. Put cold towels down but they don’t like them.
The thought of taking them to the beach all day would be like leaving them in a hot car for half an hour.

Reactions: 15
A dog is for life brogan, not for lockdown when you couldn’t jet off on free trips. Now the poor puppy gets palmed off to the mother all the time so they can “live their best lives” being fake and scoffing all day long, and then yesterday taken to the beach on the hottest day of the year. I mean how bloody irresponsible are they? All for an insta post!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A dog is for life brogan, not for lockdown when you couldn’t jet off on free trips. Now the poor puppy gets palmed off to the mother all the time so they can “live their best lives” being fake and scoffing all day long, and then yesterday taken to the beach on the hottest day of the year. I mean how bloody irresponsible are they? All for an insta post!
💯 and for some it was the hottest ever in the UK’s history ! She knows she’s done wrong and she’s trying to cover her tracks by re using old clips of Bonnie, poor Bonnie has more brains than brogo and benign combined

Reactions: 16
💯 and for some it was the hottest ever in the UK’s history ! She knows she’s done wrong and she’s trying to cover her tracks by re using old clips of Bonnie, poor Bonnie has more brains than brogo and benign combined
The fact she said they're there for the next few days as well... she's an ignorant witch who's getting worse but then again we're all just jealous of her.
The utter bleeping pleb!

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new profile picture everyone! Hi grandma ❤😁. She just went to a dermatologist she could actually Lazer away some of the damage she has done. I expect she will be diagnosed with melanoma by the time she is 40 how sad

Reactions: 13
You know when you finally feel done with someone? That’s me with Brogan.
I listened to her bragging video while I was washing up last night and I wanted to smash a plate off my head listening to the tit she spouts.

Reactions: 21
This will sound snobby but who in their right mind pays £300k for a shack with no toilet or fan and thinks they are high society?
Even the beach in front of her -it a parking lot for boats which makes it gross to swim in. At that point go to a public beach and stop pretending like you are so boujie.
The best thing is, that IS a public beach, and anyone can use the toilets! It just takes a while to get to due to the shape of the sandbank - it's a long walk from a car park or accessed via the ferry from Christchurch. There was a local news story about Londoners who'd bought beach huts there being upset that they had to mix with the hoi polloi, because they thought beach hut = private beach. There was a petition of some sort to make it private, too. I bet MeJulie was one of those who signed!

1658337061387.png

She wouldn't have paid 300k, that's what it's worth now. She'd have paid a lot less
It would've been purchased yeeeeeeears ago. My theory is that Gary bought it and Julie got it in the divorce.

She never paid anything her grandparents bought it years ago and she and her brother have been there since they were infants, not literally, there's a toilet and shower block every 100metres and a stunning beachside 10 metres from her back door
Ahh, yes that makes sense! Didn't see this before posting my theory

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The best thing is, that IS a public beach, and anyone can use the toilets! It just takes a while to get to due to the shape of the sandbank - it's a long walk from a car park or accessed via the ferry from Christchurch. There was a local news story about Londoners who'd bought beach huts there being upset that they had to mix with the hoi polloi, because they thought beach hut = private beach. There was a petition of some sort to make it private, too. I bet MeJulie was one of those who signed!

View attachment 1432210

It would've been purchased yeeeeeeears ago. My theory is that Gary bought it and Julie got it in the divorce.

Ahh, yes that makes sense! Didn't see this before posting my theory
Their hut is right next to the public toilets as well 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gary gave them jack tit, including child support which is why MeJulie hated him so much ;)

Well, one of the reasons!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remember watching one of the beach hut vlogs and thinking something was missing. It was the next morning when she was walking to the bathroom in her PJs that I realized 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember watching one of the beach hut vlogs and thinking something was missing. It was the next morning when she was walking to the bathroom in her PJs that I realized 🤣
She is absolutely the type of person to do that in socks or bare feet, same with airplanes (JUMPSUIT SWIMMING IN COMMUNAL PISS ANYONE?!)
rank, she's literally in a wooden shed with a mattress on the floor and communal facilities, living the high life there Mooney!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.