Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
I've stumbled across her Paris Vlogs when she went with her friend Kate and the first 8 seconds just shows what kind of person she is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Eughhhhhh
ALOL!! Gossip forums are not all driven by hate!! They are a good way to have open discussions about content that the creator seems to want to silence, not all hate, constructive feedback yes.
Why is she trying to come off high almighty and better than everyone?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ot55

VIP Member
Brogan: announces break from Instagram

Also Brogan: spends all day on Instagram replying to comments about the break

even as of 16 minutes ago 🥴

BC6FCE7A-6D8D-418A-980F-4D71DB08B420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

derbyshiregirl

38F62EB4-4B11-4F29-86F5-ED5E4E8C53BB.jpeg

When you’re expecting the regular sort of Zara Haul…maybe a white blouse, nude leather bag or some jeans, and then you get this woman dressing her boyfriend up as an eccentric child.

This girl is me trolling me right?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Venom

VIP Member
The sound of music, bogies favourite things :
🎶
White washed walls and islands in Kitchens
Bright beetroot complexion and Jump suits I can’t fit in
New loungefly bags and Minnie ears in sync
These are a few of my favourite things

Beige coloured beach hut and telling fans to Google
Arundele and overpriced hotel and custard tart with Boozes
Wild fragrances that make me not smell like I stink
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in floral dresses with a moonface that clashes
Makeup that hides my lipbug and small eyelashes
Never missing a chance to show off my ring
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dress is tight
When the sunburn stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

chlosib

Chatty Member
Nah I’m sorry but the first line of this review has me HOWLING. It’s like she’s trying so hard to be a full on reviewer ffs

DA4E9D95-17A4-4D22-A822-2A0B2CCA84D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220730-163710-306.png

I'll have one ticket to the deluded influencer show, because I must be a billionaire if brogues has bossed 2022.

• Haha
  • Sick

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220719-152702_Instagram.jpg

28 ladies and gentlemen! TWENTY EIGHT!! I'm 35 this week and I don't look anywhere near as old and I live off sleepless nights AND have grey streaks in my hair because it needs dyeing but as I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant I cannot be arsed and really don't care 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Tabitha

VIP Member
9BE2F690-EFC0-45B2-AFB9-578CA5702FEF.jpeg

With all her packing experience and she forgot to pack her hairline?!?

On a serious note, I agree she probably is scared of the tube/finds it confusing. This is a girl who can barely cope filling out a tax return after 10 years of vlogging. But also so fucking lazy.
I walk from Waterloo to Covent Garden regularly. It’s a lovely scenic walk across the bridge. i understand she had bags,so then tube would he the lazy option for me. I absolutely cannot imagine getting an Uber for that journey it seems mad!! The time they would have waited would have defeated the point.

And whereas I don’t expect everyone visiting London to do the same, I do expect an aspiring travel vlogger to at least give out good advice.

Brogan, love, next time, please just try and get the tube, and remember once you get off at Covent Garden, take the stairs! You’ll love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Terrible dresses, beach huts, gumtree dogs and fur coat cutting mums aside…. The fact that Borg and Bench staged their engagement, bought a joint ring, filmed it all and posted it on the internet lives rent free in my head. I’m sometimes just going about my daily business and then remember about it and it makes my day. Just needed to put that out there! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Venom

VIP Member
OMG how entitled do you have to be to be moaning about a school going to see a DISNEY show !! :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Angry

Jess89

VIP Member
View attachment 1444765

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰
Wtf has anyone ever actually referred to their engagement ring as ‘our ring’ ever?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick