Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she’s putting that deodorant to the sweat test…does she realise that deodorant purely masks the smell of sweat whereas to stop sweating you need an antiperspirant? Please someone say they noticed this too

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When she says she’s putting that deodorant to the sweat test…does she realise that deodorant purely masks the smell of sweat whereas to stop sweating you need an antiperspirant? Please someone say they noticed this too
She's done this before - probably the last time she had an ad with them. She's an idiot 🤣

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she’s afraid of the tube because she thinks it’s complicated and gets confused on it. She thinks the old arrival/departure board at Waterloo is hard to read and confusing so I’m sure the tube map looks like a foreign language to her 😂
I mean, she could've just used Google Maps. That's what I did when I went down to London myself and I live in the opposite end of the country. 😂 it's not hard at all!

Well the fact that her size 16 dress BROKE while wearing it, tells me that she's not a 16. She would look a million times better if she just wore an 18 and owned it. Its not about the size of clothes, but about what fits and is comfortable and more people should embrace that. When I'm not pregnant I have a variety of clothes that fit from a 16 to a 22. Comfort always over getting hung up over sizes
Wait, which dress broke? 😧 She must've really squeezed herself in if it did that. There's no shame in wearing clothes that actually fit you... and, it's not like people can SEE the number on it if that is what she's worried about.

Reactions: 11
finally breaking out of my lurking status to say that she is one of the weirdest youtubers/influencers(?) I have ever encountered. I discovered her through her most recent DLP vlogs (we're planning a trip so I was doing some research lol), and the crying while walking towards the castle literally had me bursting into laughter and cringing at the same time– I just knew there must be a snark thread for her somewhere. Glad to be here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yep exactly what I thought. The point of Wild is that it's deodorant so basically you still sweat but it's nice smelling sweat 😂 she's thick.
At least understand the product you are being paid to promote Brogz!

Reactions: 14
Imagine thinking you’re too good to use the tube ! Uber and black cabs are a gigantic waste of money , tube is cheap and convenient
I don’t think she believes she is too good for it, I genuinely think she realises that it is beyond her level of understanding. Can you imagine Brog trying to navigate the underground? She ain’t the sharpest tool. Ironically the word “brog” in ancient Scots means “sharp tool or instrument”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao trust Brogan to be completely ignorant to the fact she’s going to see a Disney theatre show that’s obviously extremely popular with young children/families so the chances are you’re going to get noisy, unsettled probably bored children 😂 and to top it off complains about sitting next to a school trip 😂

The irony is that Brogan is basically an over grown child herself and clearly can’t handle children 🤣

Why does she only go to Buns & Buns? Is she not aware that there’s dozens and dozens of amazing restaurants she could try? And more to London than just Covent Garden? If I had the chance to go to London as much as she does I’d be taking full advantage of it (and really broadening my horizons!) especially if money wasn’t really an issue like it never seems to be for her. I feel she really struggles to get out of her comfort zone and try new things and finds London quite overwhelming hence why she always sticks to doing the same things when she goes.

Reactions: 26
Uses Wild deodorant to be environmentally friendly but gets Ubers in central london 🙃🙃🙃🙃

influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
9BE2F690-EFC0-45B2-AFB9-578CA5702FEF.jpeg

With all her packing experience and she forgot to pack her hairline?!?

On a serious note, I agree she probably is scared of the tube/finds it confusing. This is a girl who can barely cope filling out a tax return after 10 years of vlogging. But also so bleeping lazy.
I walk from Waterloo to Covent Garden regularly. It’s a lovely scenic walk across the bridge. i understand she had bags,so then tube would he the lazy option for me. I absolutely cannot imagine getting an Uber for that journey it seems mad!! The time they would have waited would have defeated the point.

And whereas I don’t expect everyone visiting London to do the same, I do expect an aspiring travel vlogger to at least give out good advice.

Brogan, love, next time, please just try and get the tube, and remember once you get off at Covent Garden, take the stairs! You’ll love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her idea of being environmentally friendly is going to Disneyland Paris, instead of WDW. She really needs to get a grip and if she’s pretending to be eco conscious then at least acknowledge the tube would be a better option

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe brogan if you didn’t visit primark on a daily basis you wouldn’t have found it so overwhelming also making a note of the clothes being messy she clearly hasn’t worked in retail and know how manic it is

Reactions: 10

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1435409

She’s so passive aggressive, calm down love.
The Tube’s not for everyone. Well LiarBrogan you lazy bleep my 77 year old father with mobility issues due to a stroke manages the tube when he and my mum go to London and they’ll even go on the Tube with their cases!

I can count on one hand the number of times I took a cab while living there and 2-3 were when I was moving flats with all my belongings. I‘m glad someone called her out for this.

a quick edit for you all ;)

@Venom doing God’s work yet again! Bless you and your fantastic talents m’luv! ❤

Also, the obsession with the Buns place. God forbid she walk a little ways from Covent Garden to Chinatown and find a place with authentic bao buns. 🙄 One of the flight attendant vloggers I watch has done a few London trips lately and she’s done more in three vlogs of less than 24 hrs in the city each trip than Brogan has in the past year of London trips!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, she could've just used Google Maps. That's what I did when I went down to London myself and I live in the opposite end of the country. 😂 it's not hard at all!
Just as an FYI if you or anyone else not familiar with London goes there in future, the Citymapper app is amazing for public transport. It shows all methods of public transport plus walking times, to any public transport stop in London, and it has live updates e.g. if one of the tube lines or bus routes is slow or extra busy, and it suggests alternate routes. All the Londoners I know use it!

Image from Google, but so you get the idea -

1658473855904.png

Brogan, love, next time, please just try and get the tube, and remember once you get off at Covent Garden, take the stairs! You’ll love it!!
I made that mistake once, and once only, thinking it would be quicker and less hassle because it was around Christmas and the exits were rammed 🤣 the equivalent of 15 flights of stairs, isn't it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1435409

She’s so passive aggressive, calm down love.
You can tell she’s had therapy by the way she flips everything around to her point of view. The point she is missing is that she is an influencer (well apparently), so she should be thinking more about what she is portraying but of course she doesn’t care-she’ll share the bun place over and over to keep getting those gifted meals

Reactions: 12
She is actually a mess at this point! Her dress situation in her slog is driven by the fact that she’s feeling tit that she is heavier and the fact that she cannot dress for her size! I wouldnt go into my back garden looking how she did - with her fink hair too 🥴
I bet she snuck out of that “conference” just to eat - she has an obsession!

Reactions: 11
But she’s doing so amazinggggggg at the gym that she loves so much!? bleeping deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that she’s started following a local dental practice? Maybe she’s actually going to fix her teeth now they’ve booked the wedding?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.