Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I’ve realised ? Benji is just a budget , Poundland , less funny , not as attractive version of Lucy Wood’s boyfriend Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can see why that guy and LiarBrogan are friends. Same standard spaniel as the Cambridges and the Beckhams and they both keep their dog locked in a cupboard. If you want to crate your dog that’s fine but use a proper crate! They can spend money on tat galore but not a dog crate.

is this hotel run by the same Montagu family that have the American married to the son and she’s all over YouTube doing yoga and videos about their estate?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That outfit she is wearing today is so outdated. The balls on that green t-shirt would be enough to tell me to get rid of it.
And that skirt is defo something you could get away with wearing in say, 2013

Reactions: 20
I hate that she tries to look presentable with her hair straightened and the tshirt and skirt but then throws on trainers. It’s summer for god’s sake! A cute untucked tee or peasant blouse with a pair of shorts and a pair of Birkenstocks would be perfect for walking around a festival. Why does she always get it wrong?!

Reactions: 20
I haven’t looked properly but isn’t that the green outfit she wore for her catfish photoshoot on the beach years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very immature
I haven’t looked properly but isn’t that the green outfit she wore for her catfish photoshoot on the beach years ago?
Yes and the free cruises and anything else she could throw it at. Really wish she would try some new outfits I literally want to burn most her clothes. She needs an intervention

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220727-012239.png

So i know 0 about dog shows, but is it normal for them to do this? Enter separately?

Reactions: 7
P
It's not that odd for fun ones like this, me and my other half sometimes take ours in separate classes if one of us is looking at a stall etc, though we generally take him on together as he's a little excitable sod 😂
So does enter separately mean for like different categories? Why can't you do that together?

(I really know nothing about dog shows😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So you just enter the the pup into as many classes as you like and anyone can go in the ring with them... Its not crufts lol!

So if we do best rescue and best senior, we'll register pooch for both, then either take him in together or I'll take him in one while my OH takes photos etc.

It's really not a big deal lol

Reactions: 7
Do they have an aversion to eating at home? No wonder they are piling the weight on!
6B4CA39E-EE2D-4916-A986-DB60EF42603C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
.... Cos their kitchen is tit.

Eating out all the time to me gives the imp they want people to think they are Sewwww busy they simply don't have time to cook. In realty they're just sewwwww lazy and greedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.