Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how quickly Borg can get through a book when she’s trying to crawl up the arse of an influencer isn’t it? “My lovely friend Louise” 🤮
'My lovely friend Louise'. OK, sorry but has she ever met up with Louise socially just to spend time with her and not to do with work? Nope.

They have maybe met eachother a handful of times at work events. In my book that's not a friend 'per se', more of a work colleague or acquaintance. This woman is just so suffocating when it comes to her relationships with people. I can see why Beth ditched her.

Reactions: 26
How do they eat at so many different places, in different countries even, and yet always end up with some variation on fish and chips and/or burger and chips and/or pie and chips? Does she not see what a Brit Abroad caricature they're turning into???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Its the trainer socks I cannot cope with 😂 Now I never ever ever wear no show socks because I think they are evil! But I do wear trainer socks with a frill on so that they have a distinctive look and are clearly meant to be on show…Unlike Brog who just looks like she put random socks on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do they eat at so many different places, in different countries even, and yet always end up with some variation on fish and chips and/or burger and chips and/or pie and chips? Does she not see what a Brit Abroad caricature they're turning into???
I feel like this is the definition of Brogo, getting fat, does the same holiday over and over, eats the same thing, sun burned all the time and always boasting over basic life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its the trainer socks I cannot cope with 😂 Now I never ever ever wear no show socks because I think they are evil! But I do wear trainer socks with a frill on so that they have a distinctive look and are clearly meant to be on show…Unlike Brog who just looks like she put random socks on 😆
Ok there are many things we can read Broges for, but socks? :oops: A lot of people wear trainer socks... 😂 bit of a reach there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A full vlog based on the Disney store in London? It’s not that big!! She buys tat that goes in a cupboard never to be seen again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
#bossbabebritabroadsewgrateful

I’m sorry but why does a call with Laura her work coach take an entire morning?! I’ve never been in a work meeting for half a day unless the company was going tits up and we were all getting let go or if it was for an audit. Lol

I’m calling BS on her meeting. It’s likely a 30-60 min zoom call with her and that’s it.

Why does it look like she’s got the dog leash wrapped around her in the tennis pic?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s got such a “busy work day today”, but is still able to film herself having a mid morning snack of fruit cake 🤷‍♀️ I’d love my busy days to involve having a cup of tea and fruit cake.

Edit: as I was catching up on reels and saw this as a quick flash of this… yuk she has no clue
Is that a jacket potato or a tea-bag? 😂 Nah, that would be going straight in the bin...

Again, the amount of dairy she shovels down her gob for someone who claims to be "lactose intolerant". Girl must have the shits all day erryday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.