Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to the vlog , she pronounces Chicken Satay “SAR-TAY” - that’s weird isn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is just so common and uneducated
Why does she just spend money on so much rubbish

Reactions: 13
The book reviews ain't it. Sorry, I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about 6 different, yet at their core identical, chick lit books. I hope she doesn't try to jump on booktube reviewing formulaic romances next. It might be funny watching her try to string sentences together though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That comment she made about the Buns and Buns place "Benj said it was ok" - and what if he didn't?
What would he do about it? Throw a toddler tantrum?

They're both so bleeping weird.
I said this to my oh. Granted, I asked if it was OK if I went to McDonald's on Wednesday when me and my sister went to my last baby scan, but that was purely cos I didn't want him to have made me something and me already have eaten. But if I was away for the night I'd be shovelling whatever I fancied in my gob regardless! They're so weird.

I mean, she could've just used Google Maps. That's what I did when I went down to London myself and I live in the opposite end of the country. 😂 it's not hard at all!

Wait, which dress broke? 😧 She must've really squeezed herself in if it did that. There's no shame in wearing clothes that actually fit you... and, it's not like people can SEE the number on it if that is what she's worried about.
She said that she'd been to a friends party and she'd taken a spare dress, which was just as well because the straps on the dress she was wearing had snapped, it was one with adjustable straps apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The book reviews ain't it. Sorry, I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about 6 different, yet at their core identical, chick lit books. I hope she doesn't try to jump on booktube reviewing formulaic romances next. It might be funny watching her try to string sentences together though.
As someone who's phd has a lot of romance novel theory in it, i would *love* to see brogan try and tackle some good old mills&boons! Though i also hope that she never does another book review again.

Also why is she saying she could read more because she had some time off?? Like girl you don't work a 9-5 you can read at any time anywhere... Stop pretending like you're seww seeww busy.

Reactions: 16
She needed to leave the event early so she had 4.5 hours to go to the Disney store and catch her train at 8.30!!!

Bet she's pissed she isn't nominated this year too. No awards invite 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She needed to leave the event early so she had 4.5 hours to go to the Disney store and catch her train at 8.30!!!

Bet she's pissed she isn't nominated this year too. No awards invite 🤣
Maybe MeJulie forgot to nominate her this year.

Was anyone at the event that she didn't like? 👀 Seems VERY weird to leave so early.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Oogie Boogie look like Brogan when she does her playsuit try-on videos

0A30E450-9446-4C4B-88CA-14B7241D0133.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.