Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was her “fwend “ Lara nominated?
may be that why she ditched and ran off to Primarni, she was jealous??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long will the book phase last then? A month? Three months, being generous.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220724-205327.png

Yes brogan, we know you like easy to read books.
(Amazed she got recommendations right, wonder if she's finally using that grammerly subscription 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lara's 1 minute Instagram post told me more about Covent Garden than any of Brogans blogs

Reactions: 14
I really do wonder how much she is making/charging from these sponsored videos - seen a fair number of influenzer people advertising wild and readly lately - and they have far less brought subscribers than Little Miss Tat does - Just shows she’s not special in the slightest (the person telling her otherwise should do the world a favour and step in front of a bus)

also hate the way she is blatantly copying Lucy Jane Wood - Little Miss Tat needs to have an original thought

Lara's 1 minute Instagram post told me more about Covent Garden than any of Brogans blogs
thought the exact same thing…

Reactions: 9
What if Brogans new found love of reading is all the start of her announcing she’s going to be writing a book?! 😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What if Brogans new found love of reading is all the start of her announcing she’s going to be writing a book?! 😂😂😭
could be an alphabet book for babies:

A - accumulate as much as you can
B - buns and buns
C - clutter (you can never have too much)
D - Disney
E - elope
F - Fanta lemonnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
ADF3E0DB-F9DC-45E4-B1BF-E29FF26B2B79.png

The well known author ‘Bath O’Leary’. This is your JOB Brogan, start paying attention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Why does she make absolutely every single thing she does or buys into an advert in the hopes of getting a brand deal?! She looks so desperate!

Reactions: 32
Yep lol - bet she was fuming
Just watched the London vlog, my initial thoughts from it;
Did her 'friend' Lara not eat anything at buns and buns?
She has all this disposable income but goes to a work event in a stained £9 dress from Primark!
No mention of her friend at the end to say they had a lovely time or good luck to her for being nominated, no mention at all, she was definitely jealous.
As she reminded us in the vlog, she's been doing this for 10 years, ok Brogan then sort your camera skills out then! Constantly out of focus, her face in the majority of the vlog, not showing enough of the sights, or panning round so quickly you can't see anything properly.
There was more focus on what food and drink she ate than anything else. Don't mind people sharing that but she never eats at very interesting places, just the same chain restaurants.
Barely any footage of Blogosphere (the main reason for the trip). I reckon because she wasn't nominated for anything this time she had zero interest in the event. Not to mention sneaking out early to go shopping for tat at Primark and Disney, what a waste of a trip that was and a s**t shambles of a vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Brogan, no one needs your reviews of the most basic witch, chick-lit books.

I know I can be a bit of a book snob and if these books are the kind of shite she enjoys, that’s up to her but she really needs to shut up about it on social media because her ‘achievement’ of reading five versions of the same plot is just not something to brag about 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who lives in the real world and gets up on a Monday morning and goes to work, like the vast majority of Brogan’s followers, how is that girl so tone deaf? Her Insta story this morning that she has SUCH a busy week/ day; going for a local staycation, getting her nails done, going the gym, walking the dog, going out for a dinner! This is NOT busy. This is what the rest of us do and see has a relax, as a treat, on our weekends, evenings, annual leave. It is not busy. It is not work. I know it’s all relative to what you know and this girl does not now what the meaning of work is but what must this girl see as a relax? Literally doing nothing staring at a l wall?
you know it’s bad when the influencers you watch don’t make you ‘aspire’ or whatever bull tit they’re meant too, you Just realise how they’re all overgrown spoilt brats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20220725-074130.png
Screenshot_20220725-073952.png
Screenshot_20220725-074001.png

She's also off to the gym.
🙄🙄 What a busy week. Jesus wept there really is no hope for her, is there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
As someone who lives in the real world and gets up on a Monday morning and goes to work, like the vast majority of Brogan’s followers, how is that girl so tone deaf? Her Insta story this morning that she has SUCH a busy week/ day; going for a local staycation, getting her nails done, going the gym, walking the dog, going out for a dinner! This is NOT busy. This is what the rest of us do and see has a relax, as a treat, on our weekends, evenings, annual leave. It is not busy. It is not work. I know it’s all relative to what you know and this girl does not now what the meaning of work is but what must this girl see as a relax? Literally doing nothing staring at a l wall?
you know it’s bad when the influencers you watch don’t make you ‘aspire’ or whatever bull tit they’re meant too, you Just realise how they’re all overgrown spoilt brats.
All this. Also.....didn't she say just days ago she was going to be at home now for a while to 'settle.' She just talks about whatever crap suits her at the time.

Reactions: 13
I hate how she thinks that going to the gym, and going for a staycation is busy…. Ffs! She’s got no idea what a busy week is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.