Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the feeling she doesn’t like to read, doesn’t know how to maybe… she just looks confused or pissed off (too many characters to keep up with possibly. The speed she’s looking at the pages she should be able to ‘read’ 500 books this year’)

whose that brand she works with and loves sew much? Can’t think of it, bangle easer, tangle teaser! That’s it - she owns what probably 10+ hairbrushes and hair tools - how does her hair look like that!

edited for the journal entries hahaha this actually cracked me up third thing she was feeling grateful for (probably this appears every day) a fridge full of yummy food!
100% I’m an English teacher and I can tell by her writing (and the way she talks about the 5 books she read). I almost want to use her posts as correction exercises for my students 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she put herself in every photo? Other “influencers” might do a staged shot of the book with the view and not always her big red face

Reactions: 19
notice how she's blurred the background to better disguise the evidence of photoshopping ? also her bicep dips in the middle, need more attention to detail when editing photo broges xo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
notice how she's blurred the background to better disguise the evidence of photoshopping ? also her bicep dips in the middle, need more attention to detail when editing photo broges xo
That's because she's been going to the gym for 1 year, did you know!!! SO PROUD. Look at those resul-- oh... erm. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Bonnie 🙁 my dogggo has short fur (Staffie) and I’ve done her some frozen stock lollies and I wouldn’t dream of letting her out the house in this heat (unless it’s to do her business) Mooney really has no clue !! Especially with the longer fur on Bonnie aswell, makes it all the more worse for the poor dog 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Bonnie 🙁 my dogggo has short fur (Staffie) and I’ve done her some frozen stock lollies and I wouldn’t dream of letting her out the house in this heat (unless it’s to do her business) Mooney really has no clue !! Especially with the longer fur on Bonnie aswell, makes it all the more worse for the poor dog 🙁
Surely she hasn’t taken Bonnie?! It’ll kill her!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1429373
28 ladies and gentlemen! TWENTY EIGHT!! I'm 35 this week and I don't look anywhere near as old and I live off sleepless nights AND have grey streaks in my hair because it needs dyeing but as I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant I cannot be arsed and really don't care 🤣
For the love of god, please put some suncream on, stay inside and drink some water

Does she think the red base is going to turn into a tan, some of us jus don’t tan, suncream and minimise the damage from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she think the red base is going to turn into a tan, some of us jus don’t tan, suncream and minimise the damage from now on.
I think the ship for minimising sun damage has long sailed for brogan. Absolute madness given how pale and susceptible she is.

Reactions: 22
Why oh why would you spend the hottest day in uk history in a sweat box eating pizza?
Don't forget the cold Pepsi Max m'luv!!! lol

Fine go to the seaside if you think it might be a bit cooler than your house but who takes fizzy pop and greasy pizza to eat with them?! I'd have a gallon of water and the veggies and tzatziki that she had yesterday. Something light but filling.

As for taking Bonnie out in this, I suppose it's slightly better than leaving her on the fake grass on a day like today while they're under an umbrella for shade in the garden. Personally, while I enjoy a good beach day (live 30 mins from the beach and 30 mins from a ski slope so the best of both worlds) you wouldn't catch me at one on a day like today. The huts and regular beaches will be rammed. They'd be better off with the curtains closed in their hovel with all the fans on. Except she mentioned yesterday having an AC unit so I'm not sure why she still needs the hand held fan on top of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she might actually be stupid enough to take bonnie with her, is that a dog lead next to her ?!

98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-87687141079909f2ad.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Screenshot_20220719-175206.png

duck me she needs to take care of her skin like yesterday. Like I know you read here brogan, so my actual advice, take care of your skin now!! Skin cancer is no joke, it's horrible, and even having pre-cancerous moles removed is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In honour of Brogan’s biggest achievement of 2022 I made this
7DB0BBD6-AB3A-4C41-8108-95ABEBE80137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.