Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NatCat

could be an alphabet book for babies:

A - accumulate as much as you can
B - buns and buns
C - clutter (you can never have too much)
D - Disney
E - elope
F - Fanta lemonnnn
G is for gunt
H is for Havanas
I is for using “Benji and I” wrong
J is for MeJulie
K is for kindly gifted
L is for luggage
M is for me, me, me
N is for Nandos or Nintendo switch
O is for old appearance
P is for plastic lawn or Pepsi Max or pizza or podcast or pins
Q is for her quaint beach hut
R is for Readly
S is for staycation
T is for table, as in they need a dining table
U is for sized UP
V is for vapid
W is for water baby
X is for XXL
Y is for YouTube
Z is for 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

emerald

VIP Member
I'm not one to food shame but it does crack me up what she considers a light lunch. 3 chunky spring rolls, a pile of skewers, and some dumplings ain't light in my book.

I'd actually be fascinated by what she considers a feast (like at Christmas)
Screenshot_20220721-192530_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Donald73

VIP Member
What a spectacular thread title 😂😂😂

I don’t mind doing a recap…

Since the last thread, our Brogmonster, Beauty winner 50 years ago but a hot stinky mess now, has done the following:

Eat
eat
eat
drink loads (probably)
brag
brag
go to Harry Potter thingy to see her doppelgänger aunt marge
eat
eat
eat
go gym to eat
spend ages filming a crap video giving (not) tips about DLP
eat
eat
eat
dump dog on her mother x loads times
eat
eat
eat
go London to eat all the things as the shops and restaurants in her locale ran out of food
eat
eat

In fact, she’s probably eating while reading this!
Happy to help m’loves!

• Haha

rainbowqueen

As someone who lives in the real world and gets up on a Monday morning and goes to work, like the vast majority of Brogan’s followers, how is that girl so tone deaf? Her Insta story this morning that she has SUCH a busy week/ day; going for a local staycation, getting her nails done, going the gym, walking the dog, going out for a dinner! This is NOT busy. This is what the rest of us do and see has a relax, as a treat, on our weekends, evenings, annual leave. It is not busy. It is not work. I know it’s all relative to what you know and this girl does not now what the meaning of work is but what must this girl see as a relax? Literally doing nothing staring at a l wall?
you know it’s bad when the influencers you watch don’t make you ‘aspire’ or whatever bull shit they’re meant too, you Just realise how they’re all overgrown spoilt brats.

• Haha
  • Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
It's a gym not a co-working space. She hates her house so much! non stop staycations, off to London every 2 days, working at the gym...

Reactions: 43

emerald

VIP Member
Anyone who says they've never enjoyed a gossip is a bloody liar 😂 it's human nature, and a bonding exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

disneys

VIP Member
You know what I’ve realised ? Benji is just a budget , Poundland , less funny , not as attractive version of Lucy Wood’s boyfriend Adam

• Haha

Notanotherjen

Binky is calling us sad and pathetic yet she is the one putting her whole life on SM seeking validation from strangers. When this is all said and done, my kids won’t Google me and find out that my ex lost a bullet in me or that a whole lot of strangers think that I’m a lazy, dumb, fat free loader. And all for what??

I always say - you literally cannot buy your anonymity and privacy back. Everything that Brogan has put out there, it is still there plus a 100 threads of people discussing her business.

• Heart
  • Sick

Sarah Toenin

I still can't believe she went from basically writing Banjo's eulogy, to just ignoring the thing entirely. SHE was the one who milked the situation, and now all the sympathy has gone she's stopped talking about it all together. You can't have it both ways love

Reactions: 41

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
She is so proud of herself for going to see movies and shows and support the theatre and cinemas.. umm does she understand that it's not charity work when you go see a tom cruise movie?
Today I bought a cwoissant for breakfast, and I'm so proud of myself because I supported the bakeries. I then took a huge dump and I'm so proud because I supported the sewerage system of my city. God I'm so tired I need a me day to reset for the rest of the week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41