Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming back from a tattle hiatus to rant...how can a busy week equal a staycation, meal, nails done and a trip to the gym? Surely that's a weekend in everybody elses world ?
Also has anybody informed readly of Brogans new found love of reading?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning guys off for a little local staycation so ill be busy all week 🤣 go away brogs.

Her face saying that was not what i wanted to see this morning

Reactions: 11
So her day consists of getting her nails done and going out for dinner and she's not sure she will fit her gym in? BROGAN. I worked 7:30-1 last week (this is a very short day for me as usually I do 10hrs min) then straight to a dental apt, then got my nails done and did some chores in town. Got home, did an hours workout, walked my dog and finally made dinner around 8:30pm. Is she taking the actual piss?!

Reactions: 19
I also want to go to the gym and get my nails done, however I also do this thing called work 7.30 - 5, she winds me up so much. Be lovely to call that a busy week

Reactions: 25
Hi Beggy. Busy... you are having a laugh. Try going out at 5.30 am to get a bus to placement as a student nurse. Doing 12 hours and getting home at 9pm. Then studying. Watching elderly parents and housework. Oh and the dog needs walking twice a day. She just winds me up so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Instead of her saying she 'might' get to the gym today, how about instead of DRIVING at least 20 mins to her gym, just do some gentle jogging laps of the field where she is taking Bonnie for a walk, she's already in her gym gear, Bonnie would enjoy it and she will get just as much (if not more) exercise from it. Job done!

Ah, but then again it doesn't tick the box of her being able to say she wEnT tO HeR LoCaL DaViD LlOYd GyM 🥴

#anyexcusetobrag

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like she over uses the word staycation! Sorry but going down to the beach hut for a night IS NOT a staycation 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Guys, she's discovered books😂😂😂, she acts like it's such a new concept of reading something. Who knew reading was a thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi Beggy. Busy... you are having a laugh. Try going out at 5.30 am to get a bus to placement as a student nurse. Doing 12 hours and getting home at 9pm. Then studying. Watching elderly parents and housework. Oh and the dog needs walking twice a day. She just winds me up so much.
Good luck with your training! Nursing is the BEST, all the hard work will be worth it, promise 💕.

3E16A961-E9C0-4345-8EF9-8DCDEE57A9A8.png

Is there literally anything this bleeping tool doesn’t turn into a brag? Big congratulations on having a Kindle, Bragan, well done 👏 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220725-112002.png

Soo if she read one book last year, what the hell was she reading on her kindle? Or is it gathering dust like the piano??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brogan Tate #105 Cures depression with a smock dress for every occasion, quick Benj book another staycation!

• Haha
So she has a kindle, but like the feel of a paperback (not hardback) but will be gravitating back towards her kindle all while readily is one of her constant sponsored partners?!
Also, how about you do something like join a library and promote that! Or the second hand book sites to try and cut down on consumer waste and keep local services going?! Why does everything have to be new and a brag!?!
It is so good that she is at least getting back into reading, it should help her with her blog too, but she needs to get out of reading chick flick books

I feel like she over uses the word staycation! Sorry but going down to the beach hut for a night IS NOT a staycation 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Once she learns a new word/phrase she'll try to use it in every sentence even if it doesn't make sense!

Readly must be so proud to work with her!

Reactions: 7
Not everyone will love Stephen King, currently trying to finish one of his, but try a variety, back in 2020 I wanted to get back into reading and read a variety of authors and styles but I throw in a chic lit every so often especially if I didn’t vibe with an author.
Actually picked up some of my favourite books from the last 2.5 years in a local charity shop.

Reactions: 10
721F9332-E762-4DE7-A19A-1A5598BBAB06.png

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1444765

OUR ring 🤮

now speaking as someone who has an actual one of a kind bespoke engagement ring that was designed by my husband (not just a diamond picked and set in one day like Brogan) we would never call it “our ring” 😂 so cringe.

I can see it now:

“ oh my god guys so as you all know, we are so unconventional and I’m so excited to tell you all that we picked our wedding dress today 🥰
Wtf has anyone ever actually referred to their engagement ring as ‘our ring’ ever?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.