Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god. I love me who do you love. Brogan you ain't fit and you ain't healthy. When you go to the gym you stuff ya face. She is fooling herself at this point
As the saying goes... "da nile ain't just a river in Egypt". lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so deluded if she thinks anyone is jealous of her. Her cheeks would be drained and she would be dragging Benji home if she was to stand beside me in my size 4/6 dresses with my long, healthy hair. You wouldn’t feel so great about what that gym membership is doing for you then Brogan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She reminds me of myself sometimes with all the gear and no idea 🤣 I think she genuinely thinks having an Apple Watch and paying for a gym membership is half the battle to achieving ✨health goals✨ She even said she was "celebrating" one year of being a David Lloyd member - but how many times has she visited and genuinely put in the work in that year? Sadly the monthly direct debit doesn't burn calories!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
OMG, she was celebrating one year of being a member at David Lloyd, if that doesn't demonstrate her empty devoid life I don't know what does. How unbelievably pathetic and sad.

Plus, given she looks no different for spending 'a year at the gym' (if anything she looks worse) I highly doubt David Lloyd will be banging down her door to get her to do any sponsored ads anytime soon. She's not exactly a walking picture of health is she :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s weird for someone who does next to nothing all day to profess to want to read but then barely do it. I completely understand busy people who want to read but can’t and busy people who don’t want to read.

The other thing is, Brogan isn’t a professional who reads all day for work so is too burnt out to do it in her spare time. She isn’t a busy mom who doesn’t have the time to sit down with a book. Basically, she’s still an uneducated teenager who probably should be reading to improve her vocabulary and comprehension skills. Which sounds super harsh but she keeps proving to us every video and story she posts.
And she complained about writing content for her blog because it can take hours. Like, yeah it should if you put any effort into it.
But if that review of the treehouse hotel took a couple of hours I genuinely wonder if she’s dyslexic.

Reactions: 13
So she’s at the beach hut-bets on the absolute knob taking bonnie with them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The latest pic she posted is not flattering at all, hunched over a book, hair a mess, gosh..

Reactions: 22
no sorry have you photoshopped this ?, I've nearly just snapped my jaw with the gasp I've just done (I'm going to look at her insta now)

edit :it's realy, sorry @violetsparksx 😂
She literally looks like one of her grandchildren have caught her off guard with that weird smile for the camera, the hunched over back & the hair off the neck

• Haha
Reactions: 39
but she can go home and put stickers in her planner and not input into her apple watch how many calories her pizza was. What is it with influencers and stickers. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot get over how old she looks in that photo. I’d put her over 40.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220719-152702_Instagram.jpg

28 ladies and gentlemen! TWENTY EIGHT!! I'm 35 this week and I don't look anywhere near as old and I live off sleepless nights AND have grey streaks in my hair because it needs dyeing but as I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant I cannot be arsed and really don't care 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.