Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am eating like a pig today, however the last few days I have been barely eating breakfast and dinner and drinking water or tea to keep hydrated

Reactions: 6
Less than 5 minutes in to this reset video and she’s
She addressed a death in the family in her newest video.. and then states she wants to keep things private. Interesting. :cool:
she’s a bit of an enigma - sure happy to share some news to get sympathy likes and subs but wants privacy - don’t film your life - shes totally up herself

Attachments

Reactions: 12
watching the video now and was greeted by this as soon as it started !
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-876871410799092j.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Could he sound anymore of a bleep? As far as I’m aware those two messes can just doss around at home while the rest of us have to work in it.
Could he sound anymore of a bleep? As far as I’m aware those two messes can just doss around at home while the rest of us have to work in it.
I love how he is claiming to wear SPF when he is very clearly very sunburned 😳💩

Reactions: 8
And now she has an Apple Watch. She just wants stuff. Such a shallow sad life.

Reactions: 18
The new video and the level of bragging!!! SO self centered, self congratulatory, self everything !! It's pure comedy, but so tragic at the same time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
7am is still not cool for walking the dog on the pavement (in my opinion)

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit late, but saying people who post on gossip sites are miserable in their lives is just a massive cope.
it’s the new way of saying ‘they’re just jealous’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.