Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how much she makes from affiliates and the ads in her videos.

If my other half was out of work I’d be trying to make a bit of extra cash, especially as she suggested she hasn’t been able to save (and I assume not paid in to her pension)

As much as I want to, I’d not be reading my book down at the beach all day if I was in their situation,

Reactions: 12
OMG, she was celebrating one year of being a member at David Lloyd, if that doesn't demonstrate her empty devoid life I don't know what does. How unbelievably pathetic and sad.

Plus, given she looks no different for spending 'a year at the gym' (if anything she looks worse) I highly doubt David Lloyd will be banging down her door to get her to do any sponsored ads anytime soon. She's not exactly a walking picture of health is she :ROFLMAO:
what you talking about she does look different… she’s fatter and even more deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying to save but is ordering more books? What about your library? Or kindle? Like she must have crap she can read

Reactions: 9
It makes me so angry to see she’s taken Bonnie to the beach but! 39 bloody degrees and she’s taken her elderly (she’s 10 ish I’m sure?!) dog to a little wooden shed on the beach for her own selfish means… ‘Ooh let’s get a nice pic in the sun on the beach for the ‘gram Bennnnjjjjjjj’. I’d love to formally psychoanalyse the tit out of this twit becuase holy duck her selfishness has no bounds and why is it she can’t even stay home on a day like today and if she is so bothered ENJOY HER GARDEN whilst her poor dog gets some shade inside the house.

Reactions: 22
It makes me so angry to see she’s taken Bonnie to the beach but! 39 bloody degrees and she’s taken her elderly (she’s 10 ish I’m sure?!) dog to a little wooden shed on the beach for her own selfish means… ‘Ooh let’s get a nice pic in the sun on the beach for the ‘gram Bennnnjjjjjjj’. I’d love to formally psychoanalyse the tit out of this twit becuase holy duck her selfishness has no bounds and why is it she can’t even stay home on a day like today and if she is so bothered ENJOY HER GARDEN whilst her poor dog gets some shade inside the house.
Obviously not defending her at all because I don’t believe Bonnie should be stuck at the beach with them, but it only hit 28c in Bournemouth today 🤣 regardless she’s a selfish little bellend.

Reactions: 5
Did Big brush nit say in her latest narcissistic dribble that she was at home for some time now to 'settle.' And now she's at the beach!?! Say whatever suits you at the time Bog brush!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1429373
28 ladies and gentlemen! TWENTY EIGHT!! I'm 35 this week and I don't look anywhere near as old and I live off sleepless nights AND have grey streaks in my hair because it needs dyeing but as I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant I cannot be arsed and really don't care 🤣
This is the end result if a tomato and marshmallow mated

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe they have taken Bonnie there today, poor little soul. She could get heat stroke so easily and it’s not like she will want to cool down in the sea as Brogan has pointed out she doesn’t like water!

She only cares about Bonnie when it’s convenient to, evidently Julie was unavailable to look after her today so she’s been dragged to a wooden hut in a heat wave 😡😡😡

Reactions: 24
Absolutely no one tell me this isn’t your 65yr old mammy having a nice day down the beach
Babs turned 73 last month and she’d have her old lady visor on with her muumuus over her cossie. None of this dreadful wrapping oneself in a striped towel business. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.