Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTheWiser

It’s so obvious that Tati minded Blake almost exclusively for the last 3 months. I can see it when Arthur speaks French, the little child responds beautifully and it’s all because of her time with Tati.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Please let’s not go mumsnet, I don’t care how much or what they, you, your Neighbour’s or Madonna fed their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the fuck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mammy2021

VIP Member
You called it!!
Fame whores. Plain and simple. He should never have posted his vulnerable mother on a hospital trolley for strangers to see. He didn’t show her a bit of dignity. Be there for your mother fair enough but don’t fucking plaster it on social media. Brian couldn’t give a rat’s arse about the woman and neither could his live in sister/birth mother/instahun wannabe. This really sickened me today.🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mammy2021

VIP Member
When I saw Aoife washing up yesterday after cooking and making those 2 piggies a big feed, I almost felt sorry for her. Then I realised….She’s in this Co-dependant 3 way fucked up situation that is bizarre to me but feels warm and comfortable to her. She is being taken advantage of. Seriously if I birthed a baby for my brother and his husband, I’d be staying the fuck away from that situation fearly pronto and getting away on a holiday by myself or with a few friends. It’s beyond creepy at this stage to me. It feels like a weird stockholm syndrome situation. 😂
Aoife if you’re reading here blink 4 times to the camera next time Arthur or Brian have you on recording you.We can send help! 😂
I’d burst Arthur if I was her and he filmed me eating my Christmas dinner. 🤬🤬Bizarre! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Darkside

Was anyone else shitting it when he was doing the tik tok dance that he would fire the spaghetti arms in the air and Blake Maria Snowdrop Airfryer Dowling Goooogilan would go flying.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shall64

Chatty Member
I really do have a lot of love for these guys but holy mother of God, where do they get the time and energy for these insignificant tik toks. My life with my 3 month old was trying to figure out when I could grab a 2 minute shower in between bottle making, bottle washing, laundry, cleaning, food shopping and everything in between! Then the baton was passed over to my poor husband after he worked a full day. It just baffles me that they have time to do this!
Wouldn’t find it remotely baffling! Neither of them work and they currently have two live in nannies/cooks/housekeepers.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Aoife is starting to look a bit chav? Her hair extensions and false nails are hideous and when she gets “dressed up” her clothes, makeup & tan are usually shockingly bad also.

Darkside

Only a prick would put their obviously very sick mother on Instagram. Nothing is sacred to the shithead. Normal person would put up a notice that they would be off stories for a while. Fame hungry attention seeking bollix.

• Heart
If you're reading here Arthur(doubtful at the moment) please stop posting pics of your mother. It's disrespectful to her and we don't need to see her gravely ill in bed. I'm saying that out of kindness not hate. You will be sorry you shared so much of her private information.

• Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Brian doesn't even appear to have acknowledged her departure. Considering he lives on Instagram. He's really turned into an unlikeable git.

Reactions: 16
Could he not have updated us without the photos. Someone needs to take his phone away.
I agree someone should have stayed at home with her…what would she have done if she felt worse while they were gone, she has no English to phone a doctor or ambulance and they were all miles away in Dublin. It would have been very frightening for her.

Darkside

Thread suggestion
Sell pampers, buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do thissss - now what's today's look....

• Heart