Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orthurs dance class:
1. HOw to wave your arms like you are being attacked by a swarm of wasps
2. Hair flick and pull jacket down aka fix clothes that are too small (you can partake even if you are wearing clothes that fit you)
3. The lunge and one step forward move used when OrthUr was a backing "dancer" with Girls Aloud
4. Adore yourself in a mirror with an exaggerated arm movement and hair flick *fix clothes step is optional here
5. Letsssss dddoooooooo thisssssss

Right, who is coming? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Phibrows for Brian today. Costs around €300 for initial treatment and then €200 for a top up on 1 to 4 months. Or where they a freebie for the scrounger.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This dance class….. 😫🤯 I’d nearly pay just to go and see WHAT kind of people want to learn his dance moves?!?

Reactions: 5
Qu'est-ce qui se passe? Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé?
Don't forget to scream this at full volume at any small ears that maybe nearby!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phibrows for Brian today. Costs around €300 for initial treatment and then €200 for a top up on 1 to 4 months. Or where they a freebie for the scrounger.
100% freebie otherwise he wouldn't share it, so vain and he had to go all the way into town for it too

Reactions: 4
Them pair can keep nothing private with the child. Nobody really needs ta see her first spoon of food🙄

Oh Im so pleasantly surprised, I came here to see people arguing over when a baby should start solids 😄😄😄😄
But by God they’ll soon learn what an absolute bigger dose than bottles it is and that it’ll make noooooo difference to her sleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh Im so pleasantly surprised, I came here to see people arguing over when a baby should start solids 😄😄😄😄
But by God they’ll soon learn what an absolute bigger dose than bottles it is and that it’ll make noooooo difference to her sleep 😂😂😂
Ah no we're nice on this thread😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I was laughing when I saw the big bowlful that they were giving her. I know they have no experience but all a baby takes the first while is a spoon or so. I remember thinking it was hardly worth while the first few weeks. They sure eat loads themselves though 😂

All my friends do an ice cube amount initially or a piece or two depending on the method used. It’s about exposing them to taste and texture, as any of ye with kids knows.
Surely Brian’s sisters could give guidance from experience.

Reactions: 3
Please let’s not go mumsnet, I don’t care how much or what they, you, your Neighbour’s or Madonna fed their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not saying it’s anyone in particular but there are certain topics that send the place into meltdown if comparisons and how to ‘parent’ start
1) boob or bottle
2) weaning
And if it’s graces thread steps a day and now pace 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.