Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the duck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brian Dowling what can I say. 😱😱His face is shocking and he’s beginning to morph into a shiny ventriloquist’s dummy. And for the amount of hair and makeup he looks no better.

What I totally disagree with is the drinking. The amount of alcohol he seems to consume and in his friends circle with Tipsy Pipsy & Co trying to glamorise excessive binge drinking. 🙄And I can’t for the life of me fathom why the duck are both him and Arthur at a weekend wedding bender and bringing a small baby with them with 2 relations down there minding her in the room. 🙄To have cuddles for the gram in the morning when Brian looks like death and hungover? And then off back out, embalmed and varnished for another pissup for the day. The poor child must be passed out from breathing in the fumes from him. Just because Arthur doesn’t drink doesn’t make it okay. Oh let’s show baby Blake Maria Rose DG off like a new designer handbag.
Give me strength! 😂😂
You've hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 8
Yeah but still does nt want 2 b associated with her while he is with his celebrity friends. Not a picture 2 b shown. V sad. Him and pips getting th makeup done and poor Cinderella. Really hope she cops on 2 herself.

Reactions: 7
And the photo op with Blake to remind us what fabulous parents they are. They wouldn't cope without Tati and Aoife. Brian is in heaven when he's with Pip.

Reactions: 10
Did they bring a videographer with them too or is Aoife doing that for them also. All their videos and selfies seem to be hands free.

Reactions: 1
Looking at Arfurs stories even though Aoife and Tati and baby Blake are there it was obviously more important to ring in the new year with their "celeb" friends . Much more insta worthy I suppose🙄 Twunts the pair of them!! And while I'm here will someone please buy BDG a shirt👔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor poor Aoife, can only imagine how she feels stuck up in the room(granted nice free room) on New Years Eve minding the baby she carried for these 2 twats. If I was her I'd run off with Blake never to be seen again. Legally she'd be entitled. And how many more pics of them and duckface can they possibly share. They're pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Brian absolutely in his element celebrating NYE with the in-crowd, away from his much longed for baby. I’m sure his own sisters are watching his stories totally embarrassed. Why not go to the wedding and then head home. No… cos then who would mind the Ormond boys as well as Blake. I can say with conviction that Tati can’t wait to get back to her own home after living in that narcissistic environment for so many weeks.
No doubt we’ll return to Brian’s Blake updates now that he has gotten a month of partying out of his system. Also can’t wait to see the hot mess Arthur will be on DWTS… at least Brian will have to stay at home and look after his daughter….oh hang on, no, his sister-nanny-surrogate will be there to help as always.

So are Brian and Arthur friends with bride and groom, I’ve never heard them mentioned before?

Reactions: 2
I feel for Aoife.
She will never move on from being a surrogate if she’s raising this child. It’s not right. Wonder are they planning number 2, the 2 men are in their 40s now, is that why they’re still all acting like a family unit.

Brian hungover yet again. I'm sure Blake is top priority this morning
Could you be arsed with it? (The hangover as a parent).
I certainly couldn't. It's not worth it for mere mortals. Do Orthur and Brian honestly think this is how parenting works? That we all have 2 live-in adults to mind ONE baby so we can indulge in lavish, boozy lifestyles? I've been doing it alll wrong🫣
These 2 don't know they're born!

I feel for Aoife.
She will never move on from being a surrogate if she’s raising this child. It’s not right. Wonder are they planning number 2, the 2 men are in their 40s now, is that why they’re still all acting like a family unit.
They always said they wanted more than 1 so I wouldn't be surprised in the least! It doesn't really matter what age men are...sure Orthur said lately that having a 3 month old has energised him🙄

• Haha
So was aoife stuck up in the room with Arthur’s mother who doesn’t speak English and the baby she birthed while everyone else rang in the new year downstairs? I’m not sure whether she is being taken advantage of or is a willing participant in this situation but it can’t be good for her mental state

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Greed greed greed and more greed.
I don't know a lot about Aoife, did she ever give the impression that she could be easily influenced and taken advantage of?

Reactions: 1
They couldn’t love themselves more if they tried..they actually think they are superstars when in fact they are clingers-on.
The indulgence on everything to do with themselves is at a vulgar level.
No doubt the detox facials will start now for Brian and a few treatments for Orthur too with the tv gig starting: they might throw Aoife a bone and treat her to a new year manicure.
Orthur will also be arranging Tati as guest of honour at the first show before she escapes home.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.