Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both seem to have forgotten announcing Harvey is going to be a big brother a few weeks ago. I think it was Christmas they said it.

Reactions: 1
They both seem to have forgotten announcing Harvey is going to be a big brother a few weeks ago. I think it was Christmas they said it.
Well one pretty much reposts the others stories so they probably don’t even remember announcing it already. They ought to share one page as it’s all the very same stuff.

Reactions: 2
Orthur at pains to insist he’s ‘at work’ while Brian is out dining with Blake. Real stressful alright heading into ‘work’ and spending your time recording a tit dance and then getting skin treatments and then into hair and make up. 🙄 tough old job all the same

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with the "work" comment🙄. Those bleeping facials every week ..WHY? Do you any of you have a facial every week as part of your "work:? 🤣

And now a paid partnership with Cotton Kids ffs! It was only a matter of time I suppose. Would it inspire any of you to shop there? Genuinely curious x

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with the "work" comment🙄. Those bleeping facials every week ..WHY? Do you any of you have a facial every week as part of your "work:? 🤣

And now a paid partnership with Cotton Kids ffs! It was only a matter of time I suppose. Would it inspire any of you to shop there? Genuinely curious x
I’d actually go out of my way not to shop there because these two, just this week alone, have used their baby for two paid partnerships. Poor Blake is the one ‘out working’ and she doesn’t even know it.

Reactions: 12
I’d actually go out of my way not to shop there because these two, just this week alone, have used their baby for two paid partnerships. Poor Blake is the one ‘out working’ and she doesn’t even know it.
Totally agree!! They are total chancers cashing in on the fact that they have a baby. They really are "using" her as you say and the poor doteen hasn't a clue or a say.

Reactions: 5

Nope! It’s uninfluenced me to buy from cotton kids. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People usually are concerned with screen time with young kids / teenagers . This poor child barely out of the womb and has more screen time in her face than the average child . You can see the poor little mite’s eyes adjusting when cameras are in her face . Which screams its not natural seeing the eyeballs change like that physically . This has gone on since she’s been only a few weeks old. I hope they haven’t caused damage and was worth the 💰

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is Arthur colour blind, what is he wearing tonight 🤔 why the big thick polo neck. It'd like something out of The Banshees of Inisherin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Orthur is gonna have to be peeled out of that outfit tonight, he sweated right through it, he said it himself. Super idea on the part of the stylist to put him in full wool with a jacket over it under studio lights. Keep up the good work.
Every time I see the parting in Orthur’s hair I can’t help but think of Willie Wonka in his Good Day Sir scene 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I got my son’s christening outfit from them and got a few other bits from them but I won’t be buying from them again

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with the "work" comment🙄. Those bleeping facials every week ..WHY? Do you any of you have a facial every week as part of your "work:?
I work in a salon and couldn't tell ya the last time I had a facial.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Sell pampers, buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do thissss - now what's today's look....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is he complaining about his daughter waking up at 5am?!! This is what you signed up to, there are people desperate to have children out there and would do anything for that. Absolute fool.

You would swear that he didn’t have any nieces/nephews, early waking is normal and part of parenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.