Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a soft spot for aurther, he seem to be a geniune kind caring person, even as a father he seems more maternal towards Blake and she seems to adore her papa

Reactions: 7
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.
Arthur must ferry them around. I do know a few people in their 30s who don't drive, mostly women who 'couldn't be bothered' because their hubby drives them anywhere. I know of one person who won't learn out of fear.
I'd go mad if I couldn't drive especially in a rural area, i'd lose my independence but maybe some people don't mind.

Reactions: 6
Noticed the drinks trolley there in brians video of blake, thats going to be smashed to bits when she starts moving about :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.
They are just simpletons Aoife & Brian. I mean they would want to cop on and Arthur would want to start saying no to them also.

Reactions: 1
Arthur must ferry them around. I do know a few people in their 30s who don't drive, mostly women who 'couldn't be bothered' because their hubby drives them anywhere. I know of one person who won't learn out of fear.
I'd go mad if I couldn't drive especially in a rural area, i'd lose my independence but maybe some people don't mind.

I'd love to be able to drive but my eyesight is so bad I legally would not be allowed on the road..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was learning and know the basics but a mix of anxiety and dizziness has put an indefinite pause on it, my dad still insures me on his car in case I am put on a miracle medication that will mean I can drive again. Saying that I live on a very regular bus route that I have no problem using and a mile walk from the main town centre. I’m not really dependent on anyone else.

Reactions: 2
I understand if you have a real fear (my sil & best friend do, but now both learning in automatics which is helping) or have a health related matter. My other SIL has neither & at nearly 50 is just a lazy witch. She "doesn't do public transport" so her husband brings her to work every day.

Oh good gawd Arfurs laugh. I'd brain him if I had to listen to it day in day out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand if someone has severe anxiety about driving too, but don’t they do the one week intense courses in Ireland, the ones where you can just learn automatic? I feel like not dealing with gears, driving isn’t that difficult.

Hubby is in his 50s and never learned to drive. Has no interest. Gets bus everywhere, never asks for lifts. Our kids are driving since they were 18, gave me a break from driving them around all those years.

I understand if someone has severe anxiety about driving too, but don’t they do the one week intense courses in Ireland, the ones where you can just learn automatic? I feel like not dealing with gears, driving isn’t that difficult.
no it’s over 6 months here, your logbook has to be dated that way so it’s a minimum of six months before you can take the test

Reactions: 1
I don't think they'd cope in that house without Arthur,he seems the only one interested in cleaning and keeping the place tidy,Brian looks like he could live in his own filth all day every day as long as his lips and tan were done.

Reactions: 5
Aoife making demands of Arthur the same way Brian does. Bring me grocery shopping and the way she was looking at him, telling him he’s paying.
She’d want to find her own husband rathr than acting like it’s him.

Reactions: 7
Aoife making demands of Arthur the same way Brian does. Bring me grocery shopping and the way she was looking at him, telling him he’s paying.
She’d want to find her own husband rathr than acting like it’s him.
The dynamic in the household is so odd!!

Reactions: 10
I love the way arther speaks French to Blake and she loves it she will be able to speak it unlike her other dad Brian

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.