Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
As far as I know any clothes featured on the show are thrown up on socials but they don't get to keep any. Anything shown in the fashion section is brought in by the person showing it as advertising and taken back to the shops. They probably let them keep a few bits of old stock to keep them sweet though. Tommy wears his own label most of the time and Muireann wears iclothing. Brian wears his own gear too. That show is cheap so I doubt they'd pay for the presenters wardrobe.
Seriously cheap! They even tell guests to put on their own makeup before coming in to the studio and then the makeup people just do a quick touch up. No way they’re stumping up for preventer clothes.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Just seen it on Pippa’s story !! Wtf 🤣
I thought the same but now I think Tipsy Pipsy taking the pish coz they different colour buttons on her jammies than his top😂
Blake was with Brian's sister according to Arfurs story. No mention of Tati at all yesterday or she doesn't seem to have gone to DWTS coz I'm sure there would of been a pic. Hope she's okay

Last edited:

Skinner

VIP Member
Thel ottel kids in the front row showing hom how its done.
How many outfit changed did he bring?
How in god's name can he wear that big chunky under that coat. Squashed to death. I'd be clostraphobic.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Don't know how Alan Clancy had found himself lumped in with that lot...he seems quite private but then again they all move in same circles.

Is Mike Ormond Legos brother, the guard?

Bidscavan

VIP Member

NanTheWiser

I spotted Brian’s bald patch as he waltzed into the restaurant with Blake dressed as the Virgin Mary. I’d say Arthur was scolded big time by Brian for posting that clip. The state of Brian with his blubbery lips kissing the face off Blake… yuck 🤢

heatire

Easy knowing he is rich 🙈😂 and they shouldn’t even be discussed online only for all the “celebs” showing them. Her walking back down the aisle to every single person with the phone out