Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the fact that brian swanned off on holiday!!! And that Arthur is getting all this praise for parenting his own child. 😆
I still maintain that they're having a fab time without Brian!
Tati did the parenting before, and now it seems to be Arthur. Brian doing fck all.

Reactions: 4
When I decide to go away for a girls weekend and leave my 2 older (10 &13) with their Dad i like to remind him it is not called “babysitting”
It is called “PARENTING”!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was anyone else shitting it when he was doing the tik tok dance that he would fire the spaghetti arms in the air and Blake Maria Snowdrop Airfryer Dowling Goooogilan would go flying.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Arthur saying him and Blake have had a great 5 days together- sure BDG is only away a day or so?????

Reactions: 1
Why is that Tighe woman enabler (whoever she is) cooking for arthur? Thats twice since Brian is gone. I'm sorry but do they know what real life looks like at all? If any of us were in Arthur's situation , i.e parenting our own baby while our husband swans off for a 3 day holiday in New York, would our neighbours be cooking for us?? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Why is that Tighe woman enabler (whoever she is) cooking for arthur? Thats twice since Brian is gone. I'm sorry but do they know what real life looks like at all? If any of us were in Arthur's situation , i.e parenting our own baby while our husband swans off for a 3 day holiday in New York, would our neighbours be cooking for us?? 🤣🤣
My neighbour often invites us for dinner when my husband is away. Aside from not having to cook, the adult company is a big thing for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is Arthur saying him and Blake have had a great 5 days together- sure BDG is only away a day or so?????
Brian had the podcast on Monday so he is probably gone since then. Sure he is never there anyway .
---

Can we send aurther on holiday and see how Brian would cope...

I'll bring the 🍿
Brian has his sister over on Sundays when Arthur is working imagine if aoife and Arthur went away he would just move back to his family

Reactions: 3
My neighbour often invites us for dinner when my husband is away. Aside from not having to cook, the adult company is a big thing for me.
Brian is gone 3 days!

Listen, you do you and I suppose by that logic Arthur should do Arthur. I'm just going by my own experiences and thoughts on the matter😊. Up to lately my husband would often be away, sometimes for a fortnight at a time with work. Obviously my neighbours aren't as nice as yours or Arthurs! Or maybe they just don't like me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.