Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that face pose?
That suit is shockin and I’d say the bow kept bursting open 😂
If he actually wore a normal suit and shirt he’d look way better.
He looks in the mirror and sees a knight in shining armour, we look at him and see an idiot wrapped in tinfoil

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that face pose?
That suit is shockin and I’d say the bow kept bursting open 😂
If he actually wore a normal suit and shirt he’d look way better.
Jaysis the big diamanté necklace plus the bow plus the suit... flattering stuff Orthur🫣
I remember him thanking whoever gifted him that monstrosity of a necklace and I genuinely thought he'd give it to his mother!! But no he wears it at every opportunity 😬.
Amd Brian wearing poco pyjamas to the show. (Confirmed on Pippa's stories).
I do hope Tati is okay. Maybe she just couldn't for the life of her be seen with or associated with these 2 tonight!!

Reactions: 5
Felt sorry for Arthur when he nearly knocked over the lamp during the show. Thinks he’s fierce nervous and has no ability to judge on the technical ability of the dancers. Doubt he knows how to waltz or jive. Sure he’s a pole dancer 🕺Won’t be watching any more episodes have no clue who any of the celebs are this year. It’s awful and Arthur should be told to stop flicking his hair and messing about with his clothes. Tati must have got the flu, didn’t see her in any of the posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arthur literally looks like he can't breathe.

A size up would look so much better on him

Reactions: 5
I cannot cope with Arthur on Tik Tok and eye bleeping himself!! That hair is atrocious down too like wtf
Brian is full of himself and fillers - he will float like a balloon at this rate

Jaysis the big diamanté necklace plus the bow plus the suit... flattering stuff Orthur🫣
I remember him thanking whoever gifted him that monstrosity of a necklace and I genuinely thought he'd give it to his mother!! But no he wears it at every opportunity 😬.
Amd Brian wearing poco pyjamas to the show. (Confirmed on Pippa's stories).
I do hope Tati is okay. Maybe she just couldn't for the life of her be seen with or associated with these 2 tonight!!
Just seen it on Pippa’s story !! Wtf 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just seen it on Pippa’s story !! Wtf 🤣
I thought the same but now I think Tipsy Pipsy taking the pish coz they different colour buttons on her jammies than his top😂
Blake was with Brian's sister according to Arfurs story. No mention of Tati at all yesterday or she doesn't seem to have gone to DWTS coz I'm sure there would of been a pic. Hope she's okay

Last edited:
Tati in A&E 😮
Not fair or right to post that. I hope they’re both ok and get seen fast enough, I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.
Goes to prove after all their high flying and pampering the last few weeks, your health is your wealth 😢

Reactions: 11
Sorry now the poor woman wasnt feeling well since Saturday so why didn't BDG stay at home with her yesterday and keep an eye? Oh that's right boozing and hobnobbing more important

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully she's not critical as he took the photo hours ago and only posted in last hour. I'm hoping they would have seen her immediately if it was serious. Horrible feeling having a loved one in the A&E. Been there many times the last few years with my parents.

Reactions: 4
Sorry now the poor woman wasnt feeling well since Saturday so why didn't BDG stay at home with her yesterday and keep an eye? Oh that's right boozing and hobnobbing more important
I’m actually in shock that Brian didn’t stay home with her, knowing full well the situation!! That’s a whole new level of low from him!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Ah stop maybe she was fine when they were leaving 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't who knows. She was weak and fainty according to arfur and was still weak yesterday so it was decided she stay in bed. It doesn't sit right with me that you'd leave an older lady who feels weak and fainty at home on her own but that could be just me🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Could he not have updated us without the photos. Someone needs to take his phone away.
I agree someone should have stayed at home with her…what would she have done if she felt worse while they were gone, she has no English to phone a doctor or ambulance and they were all miles away in Dublin. It would have been very frightening for her.

Reactions: 16
Could he not have updated us without the photos. Someone needs to take his phone away.
I agree someone should have stayed at home with her…what would she have done if she felt worse while they were gone, she has no English to phone a doctor or ambulance and they were all miles away in Dublin. It would have been very frightening for her.
Straffan is very close proximity with two main motorways N7/N4. RTE studios approx 30mins with no traffic.
Maybe one of the neighbours were looking in?I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.