Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see any comments like that on his insta, I would say they are the comments that do be on the likes of evoke sharing a story about them on facebook. The comments on those articles are :sick:
He is definitely reading here though, in the status he refers to his over botoxed face and fake accent :LOL:
I was reading the comments on the post on insta and I was like people are nuts, so many people saying they love watching them because they are so relatable as parents , like no they aren't, its not relatable to have family living with you from the moment the child is born and have everyone do the housework and mind the child while you go out on the piss and get pampered, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got pampered or went out the first year of my kids lives

Thank good poor tati is gone home for a rest

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't see any comments like that on his insta, I would say they are the comments that do be on the likes of evoke sharing a story about them on facebook. The comments on those articles are :sick:
He is definitely reading here though, in the status he refers to his over botoxed face and fake accent :LOL:
I was reading the comments on the post on insta and I was like people are nuts, so many people saying they love watching them because they are so relatable as parents , like no they aren't, its not relatable to have family living with you from the moment the child is born and have everyone do the housework and mind the child while you go out on the piss and get pampered, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got pampered or went out the first year of my kids lives

Thank good poor tati is gone home for a rest
This 👌👌👏👏
Really not relatable as parents. Always having someone else to take over is a luxury others can only dream of. Especially us single parents. Don't get me wrong, Blake obviously has so many who adore her and that's absolutely beautiful, but so many adults raising her while they boast about being daddy and papa is a bit it much. At this stage, Aoife should be called mammy. Biological yes but also that she seems to do a lot of the work.

Reactions: 7
Bless Tati, what a lovely lady to basically look after your very young child for weeks whilst you party! I think Arthur knows but I don’t think Brian has a clue. I hope Aoife manages to move out soon and get her own space and time.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I feel for him, his mother is elderly and I feel the same every time I go away for work when I have to say goodbye to my granny she nearby 86 her health has been hit and miss the last year, it kills me when I'm going away, i but i can be gobe for up to 6 weeks at a time, I fecking cried when I put her on the train home last night.... fecking hormones!!!! But life is precious, and I learn this year it can change in the blink of an eye

Reactions: 5
Brian doesn't even appear to have acknowledged her departure. Considering he lives on Instagram. He's really turned into an unlikeable git.

Reactions: 16
I wonder did Brian even roll out of bed to say goodbye to her. Probably said his goodbyes last night. That was an awful early flight he booked for the lady. Surely there was one later in the day. She is going to have the best rest at home I’m sure, no longer listening to Brian’s accent and Arthur cackling and loud talking.

I wonder did Brian even roll out of bed to say goodbye to her. Probably said his goodbyes last night. That was an awful early flight he booked for the lady. Surely there was one later in the day. She is going to have the best rest at home I’m sure, no longer listening to Brian’s accent and Arthur cackling and loud talking.
The cheap flights are usually the early or late ones…I doubt they spend money on anything/anyone other than themselves. I always get the impression they are either mean or they don’t actually have good incomes so save all the money for Keeping Up with The Ormonds!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cheap flights are usually the early or late ones…I doubt they spend money on anything/anyone other than themselves. I always get the impression they are either mean or they don’t actually have good incomes so save all the money for Keeping Up with The Ormonds!
Using and abusing what seems a very dignified elderly lady in fragile health. Classy.

Reactions: 6
Jeez Aoife is being let out for a girls day and night shock horror however will Brian and arfur cope?😂 not a word out of Brian about Tati going I'd say he's only delighted the fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying he hasn't had a drink since the 2nd of January bullshit he had a pic up last Sunday of his champers at the baby shower he was at.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t join the girls nite out after ‘guest presenting’ the shite show this evenin.

Reactions: 1
I would say she was determined to get home. No matter how sick she was she just wanted to be on that plane and away from the circus. Arthur is just attention seeking and he even made it in2 papers. Must b a slow news day.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some flights are only once a day I went to Germany in November both our flights were at stupid o clock!!

Reactions: 2
Not a single word of gratitude for the mother in law that helped so much over the last few months.

Reactions: 11
Brian got his piece in Sunday world about the trolls. Lot of comments pulling them up about putting the baby online and they should keep their personal life private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.