Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he giving out about Blake not sleeping i thought she was a great sleeper
Blake decided shes a normal baby who goes through leaps and growths spurts like every other baby and is now waking because shes clearly going through 4 month sleep regression. But also its not that shes up half the night like he was giving out about her and she had slept from like 10pm to 5.30 or something like that is great for a baby but it doesn't suit him ! Get used to it and stop trying to change it Brian thats what being a parent is about, you will never come first again

Reactions: 10
Who's egg was used? Who is the bio dad? Can't have been Brian's swimmer and Aoife's egg! 🤢 Or was the egg from a donor? Maybe it's biologically Arthur's and Aoife's?

Reactions: 1
Who's egg was used? Who is the bio dad? Can't have been Brian's swimmer and Aoife's egg! 🤢 Or was the egg from a donor? Maybe it's biologically Arthur's and Aoife's?
Donor egg, one of their sperm but won't disclose (but it's clearly Arthur's cuz you can see it), aoife carried the pregnancy only.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that too, Brian doesn't seem to have bonded with Blake as much as Arthur has. Surely Brian is at home more as he does less work than Arthur!
I suspect Arthur is the bio dad, could it be that Brian feels left out because of that?
She seems to have alot of arthur features

Reactions: 2
Am I right saying that If Brian’s sperm was used, Blake’s birth cert would read mother Aoife, father Brian? 😳
Yes thats why its obvious it wasn't his sperm, you can't have a brother and sister down as mother and father
Regardless of whoes egg it was Aoife is classed as the mother in Ireland

Reactions: 5
I hope the egg donation wasn't anonymous and that Blake is able to trace her bio origin when she is older if she wishes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Blake is absolutely beautiful and precious! Minus the hair I love Arthur (Yes, I know where the door is), Brian - Puke on puke! There is nothing natural about him with Blake, he looks so disinterested, looks like one of my action men that melted in front of the fire. How does he think he is a good role model? No actual job, face full of plastic, more interested in getting hair, make up and nails done than bringing the child for a walk, push on the swings, a little one to one time.... And Aoife? She needs a life ASAP - what she done was amazing, taking zero from that. MOVE ON

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Arthur pushed harder than Brian did to become a father? Maybe Brian just wasn't that bothered from day 1, or maybe he wanted it and then the novelty just wore off?

Does anyone else think that Aoife is starting to look a bit chav? Her hair extensions and false nails are hideous and when she gets “dressed up” her clothes, makeup & tan are usually shockingly bad also.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think that Aoife is starting to look a bit chav? Her hair extensions and false nails are hideous and when she gets “dressed up” her clothes, makeup & tan are usually shockingly bad also.
Does she work? Or did she before having Blake?

She's with them 24/7. Talk about a third wheel

Blake is a little dote, on Arthur’s stories today she is wearing a pink bauble hat and you would eat her she is so cute.

Reactions: 7
Blake is absolutely beautiful and precious! Minus the hair I love Arthur (Yes, I know where the door is), Brian - Puke on puke! There is nothing natural about him with Blake, he looks so disinterested, looks like one of my action men that melted in front of the fire. How does he think he is a good role model? No actual job, face full of plastic, more interested in getting hair, make up and nails done than bringing the child for a walk, push on the swings, a little one to one time.... And Aoife? She needs a life ASAP - what she done was amazing, taking zero from that. MOVE ON
I j'adore Arthur... he's is a brilliant dad and Blake is stunning looking

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.