Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread suggestion🥳🍾
Quick recap
Baby Blake was born in September. And as @MiamooMoo said " It’s not Aoifes egg, she’s the gestational carrier.
Usual carry on out of BDG and Arfur. Both like plenty of pampering and seem to get their hair and makeup done every second day of the week for an event or a night out or a photo shoot of some description. Makeup artist needs sacking unless the embalmed look is what Brian going for and the drag artist look is what Aoife and Tati after. Brian looking more like a pound shop Ken by the day. Arfur likes to "dance" and pout and preen in the mirror. Aoife has decided to join them in the instahun world. She's also moved in permanently by the looks of it to be chief cook, housekeeper and babysitter. Blakes christening also took place with Tipsy Pipsy as godmother and Simon Jones as godfather.

Reactions: 6
Did the neice get a bag full of free samples from them for her birthday?
Did they pay for those cakes from Thier usual bakery of did they pay for them? Freebie I'm guessing.

Reactions: 2
Frozen carrots are not okay for Santa. What about all the delicious food they filmed earlier in the day? Massive insult to Santa.. i’m shocked. 🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez looking at them two I must be a bad mom got my daughter a whole one toy for her first Xmas coz she was only five months old. She seems a well adjustedteen 17 years later so hopefully I didn't traumatise her too much🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez looking at them two I must be a bad mom got my daughter a whole one toy for her first Xmas coz she was only five months old. She seems a well adjustedteen 17 years later so hopefully I didn't traumatise her too much🙄😂
Agree. My son was 4 months old on his first Christmas and I only bought him a few little things, rattles and a cuddly toy etc. No toys. The following year I considered it his first "proper" Christmas as he was old enough to understand (kind of) He's 23 now.

Where are all the people they were supposed to be hosting? Did I miss something?
That's what I was wondering too. Thought there was supposed to be more than them four? Maybe the begging for the crisps and minerals didn't pay off so they didn't bother😂😂

• Haha
That's what I was wondering too. Thought there was supposed to be more than them four? Maybe the begging for the crisps and minerals didn't pay off so they didn't bother😂😂
All they said was there was change of plan, who knows it could be any number of readers the sister and her family didn’t go

Reactions: 1
When I saw Aoife washing up yesterday after cooking and making those 2 piggies a big feed, I almost felt sorry for her. Then I realised….She’s in this Co-dependant 3 way fucked up situation that is bizarre to me but feels warm and comfortable to her. She is being taken advantage of. Seriously if I birthed a baby for my brother and his husband, I’d be staying the duck away from that situation fearly pronto and getting away on a holiday by myself or with a few friends. It’s beyond creepy at this stage to me. It feels like a weird stockholm syndrome situation. 😂
Aoife if you’re reading here blink 4 times to the camera next time Arthur or Brian have you on recording you.We can send help! 😂
I’d burst Arthur if I was her and he filmed me eating my Christmas dinner. 🤬🤬Bizarre! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I saw Aoife washing up yesterday after cooking and making those 2 piggies a big feed, I almost felt sorry for her. Then I realised….She’s in this Co-dependant 3 way fucked up situation that is bizarre to me but feels warm and comfortable to her. She is being taken advantage of. Seriously if I birthed a baby for my brother and his husband, I’d be staying the duck away from that situation fearly pronto and getting away on a holiday by myself or with a few friends. It’s beyond creepy at this stage to me. It feels like a weird stockholm syndrome situation. 😂
Aoife if you’re reading here blink 4 times to the camera next time Arthur or Brian have you on recording you.We can send help! 😂
I’d burst Arthur if I was her and he filmed me eating my Christmas dinner. 🤬🤬Bizarre! 😂😂😂
Beyond belief if those two lumps couldn't help with the washing up

Reactions: 3

It’s really so bizarre but this post made me LOL!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.