Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the egg donation wasn't anonymous and that Blake is able to trace her bio origin when she is older if she wishes.
I've often wondered about the complications involved with egg and sperm donors. None of them should be anonymous and should be fully traceable. Who knows. ... You could be inadvertently seeing your bio sibling and be none the wiser. Get married, have children. All great until blood tests are needed for something and BOOM. You discover you're married etc to your sibling/cousin/relative 😞

Reactions: 2
While Blake is adorable, I think it’s equally sad and scary we all know her. She’s no privacy, it really shouldn’t be allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While Blake is adorable, I think it’s equally sad and scary we all know her. She’s no privacy, it really shouldn’t be allowed
Yep, imagine complete strangers watching your baby's every move. The odd pic is fair enough but this is a total disregard for Blake's privacy and safety. I'm not sure when it's all going to stop. Maybe eventually some law will come in where its illegal to show under 18s on social media. Who knows!

Reactions: 4
It’s obvious in the features but also in the way they approach parenting. Brian was more doting towards Harvey than he seems to be Blake

Brian just comes on every morning with a big tired begrudging head full of passive aggressive remarks about his baby, whereas Arthur seems to be revelling in every aspect of being a dad and is genuinely besotted

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does Brian only wash and tidy himself when he has an event or drinks out? Looks a right mess.
I don’t think at 4 months that Blake gives a tit about Cocomelon or whatever that is…so you could probably change the channel Brian.

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious in the features but also in the way they approach parenting. Brian was more doting towards Harvey than he seems to be Blake

Brian just comes on every morning with a big tired begrudging head full of passive aggressive remarks about his baby, whereas Arthur seems to be revelling in every aspect of being a dad and is genuinely besotted
Even the way Brian talks to her is not natural very forced and false

Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious that Tati minded Blake almost exclusively for the last 3 months. I can see it when Arthur speaks French, the little child responds beautifully and it’s all because of her time with Tati.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s hilarious when she’s on with Arthur she’s all chat and smiles and with Brian there’s Feck all!!! She’s the spit of Tatti too, so obviously Arthur is the biological dad

I’m so glad I found this thread.. I though it was just me who noticed that baby has no interest in Brian at all. Her little eyes light up when Arthur is around but with Brian it’s just nothing. She is so pretty, the way Arthur speaks French to her is really cute. God she would nearly make you want another baby and then you remember what has to come in the teenage years 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s beginning to show who does the not so fun parts as the little chat’s when changing their nappy is incredible for bonding. If they were both interacting and doing baby care evenly enough there should not be the difference no matter who the bio dad is.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I found this thread.. I though it was just me who noticed that baby has no interest in Brian at all. Her little eyes light up when Arthur is around but with Brian it’s just nothing. She is so pretty, the way Arthur speaks French to her is really cute. God she would nearly make you want another baby and then you remember what has to come in the teenage years 😅
So nice Orthur is making that effort with the French, means Tati will be able to forge a bond in time

Reactions: 5
Brian's champagne glasses look filthy, though he'd drink it off a scabby leg.
I said it last week and will say it again, why is my licence fee going to pay for Arthurs weekly facials with Jennifer Rock, as if paying for the show isn't bad enough.

• Heart
It’s the only time he’s looked happy this week….pouring the champagne and having the sisters mind Blake. Someone obviously came and picked them all up.
Agree whole heartedly about Orthur and his facials. Is Jennifer Rock on the DWTS payroll? Doesn’t matter what she does anyway, Orthur will still look like a trussed up turkey stumbling across the floor when his shoe slides don’t get him the full way over. I’m waiting for him to faceplant the desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s fecking hilarious Brian trying to get her to smile and laugh and she just stares at him- Arthur does nothing and she’s all chat and smiles!!! Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s fecking hilarious Brian trying to get her to smile and laugh and she just stares at him- Arthur does nothing and she’s all chat and smiles!!! Love it
she can probably smell the champagne off him & wants him to step back a little

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.