Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fooking stupid head back laughing pose with the Irish dancing leg cocked out rots me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You called it!!
Fame whores. Plain and simple. He should never have posted his vulnerable mother on a hospital trolley for strangers to see. He didn’t show her a bit of dignity. Be there for your mother fair enough but don’t bleeping plaster it on social media. Brian couldn’t give a rat’s arse about the woman and neither could his live in sister/birth mother/instahun wannabe. This really sickened me today.🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everything about them is all for attention and using his mother's illness for content and then gets the article so even more attention. Its the same with the baby all for content and media attention she has already earned her keep so far this year that poor child between advertising pampers and all the magazine shoots .

Reactions: 10
I’m delighted that this is the last year for DWTS. Orthur probably thought he had a gig for life there and Brian hanging off his fuzzy unruly locks/coattails with the pathetic pointless podcast.

I suppose the next round of open mouthed photo shoots will soon be starting for the launch of the documentary…pretending to be the country’s advocates for surrogacy. In actuality what Aoife delivered them is a little money maker.

They’ve both just annoyed me so much today, way more than usual.

Reactions: 7
Brian didn't even acknowledge it at all. He is the very one who literally makes financial gain from his own grief. You would imagine he would treat Tati like gold instead all he did was mock her in the background on Instagram and wish her to be gone ( after using her for the whole FESTIVE season) poor woman must be exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brian didn't even acknowledge it at all. He is the very one who literally makes financial gain from his own grief. You would imagine he would treat Tati like gold instead all he did was mock her in the background on Instagram and wish her to be gone ( after using her for the whole FESTIVE season) poor woman must be exhausted.
I saw that. If it was meant jokingly it didn't come across that way.

Reactions: 3
Tati was supposed to there last night so Aoife muat have taken her place when she got ill. I imagine its only 2 guest tickets Arthur would get.Blake must have been left with another sister

Reactions: 1
Tati was supposed to there last night so Aoife muat have taken her place when she got ill. I imagine its only 2 guest tickets Arthur would get.Blake must have been left with another sister
Blake was with Brians sister in rathangan. Arfur was picking her up today after Tati was discharged. Whether he left Tati home first or dragged her there too I don't know coz I've no idea of my geography down that end of the country😂

Reactions: 1
Tati seemed happy enough in the car this evening. Arthur is a good son and minded his mother well. She probably played down her sickness until after Arthur finished dancing with the stars.

Reactions: 11
I can understand that, my mum was a pro at playing down how sick she really was so we wouldn’t be worried.

Reactions: 7
I’m delighted that this is the last year for DWTS. Orthur probably thought he had a gig for life there and Brian hanging off his fuzzy unruly locks/coattails with the pathetic pointless podcast.

I suppose the next round of open mouthed photo shoots will soon be starting for the launch of the documentary…pretending to be the country’s advocates for surrogacy. In actuality what Aoife delivered them is a little money maker.

They’ve both just annoyed me so much today, way more than usual.
I didn't realise it was the last year. What was the reason?

I hope Orthur's sister has given him a bollocking about this. His husband will see nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 8
My heart is breaking for Tati she's plasterd all over the Web. All for a quick flick in VIP... who actually reads that shite anyway!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.