Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noholdsbarred

If I put my mother up on Instagram, sick and in a&e she would give me a belt and rightly so 🤷‍♀️ these clowns 🤡 feel the need to document everything 🤬

Reactions: 16

MuffinTop411

Is Aoife all there? She always looks a bit vacant to me. Like if you told her to do something she’d believe you without question.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I know the baby is adorable 💖and well fed and cared for - but does over sharing an innocent child who is too young to consent and decide if she wants to be in the public domain not some form of abuse by the parent/guardian seemingly protecting the child?
That child’s privacy rights are breached and she has a camera stuck in her little face since the minute she was born. All she sees is them
shouting and recording her. 🤬All for content and more importantly, giving 2 unemployed, lazy arsed dad-bods €€€€€€ and freebies so they get to justify why they’ve displayed their daughter for all to see and in her little vest for the latest pampers add. 🙄
This shit with influencers and the likes doing this to their kids will be a massive issue for the kids going into the future. Mark my words.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Still doesn’t make it right though and to top
it off the fact that he’s a right dose.
I personally wouldn’t do it but I wouldn’t judge anyone that can function while hungover because I know it affects everyone differently. The mention of Tusla above is a laugh. There are kids in this country that lie awake in fear on nights a parent/parents drink because they know the night will more than likely end in violent rows. Save Tusla for the families that genuinely need them.

Reactions: 15

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
I used to feel this way but honestly the greediness just oozes, ott pampering and eye fooking the camera really turned me off them.

• Heart

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Surely you’d save yourself the embarrassment and just babysit at home instead of travelling down to a hotel room where everyone else is below you having fun living their own life?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago when Brian never showed Arthur on his account and Arthur had no social media of anything. You’d get the odd glimpse of the back of his head driving or something like that, and now look at him! I think they are so unsuited as a couple. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see them going the distance. I know we don’t see everything but they just seem to bring out bad sides to each other with Brian especially always on the take. You never see a tender moment between them at all.
I think Arthur for all his faults seems like a nicer person than Brian. Brian strikes me as very materialistic, greedy and selfish and I think he will drive the end of the relationship.

The state of him in the Pampers ad. He sent that in and they approved that???
What does he mean when he says pampers was their go-to nappy even before Blake was on the way? Was one of them in nappies?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mammy2021

VIP Member
It broke my heart to see an elderly lady being paraded by Arthur online when she probably had no idea of what he was doing. What boiled my piss was when she was sick, distressed and in pain on a hospital trolley and he still put up pics🤬🤬
And after her staying 2 months, minding her granddaughter and waiting on a house of lazy slobs, I’d say she did kart wheels onto the aeroplane! 😂
Imagine having to look at Brian every day. Married to your son and has clearly no interest in you being there. Brian clearly showed he has no time for Tati and Arthur would need to have a word. Not acknowledging her is the worst thing. The the carry on of him. Never mind the self indulgent behaviour, but his apathy towards the woman who clearly isn't in the best of health and is frail.
The only beautiful thing out of all of this is how Arthur adores his mother and how adored
the baby was by her. 💖💖

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah stop maybe she was fine when they were leaving 🤦‍♀️
Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't who knows. She was weak and fainty according to arfur and was still weak yesterday so it was decided she stay in bed. It doesn't sit right with me that you'd leave an older lady who feels weak and fainty at home on her own but that could be just me🙅‍♀️

I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
You love tattle? So you understand how it works ?
Then you will know that unfortunately you don't get to dictate who has or hasn't a thread .

If you like them... don't be on their thread.. I scroll past threads of people I like . Instead of telling the posters tut tut I like this person so there shouldn't be a thread ..

((Not being cheeky ... just don't understand your way of thinking) x

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Sorry now the poor woman wasnt feeling well since Saturday so why didn't BDG stay at home with her yesterday and keep an eye? Oh that's right boozing and hobnobbing more important

• Heart

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Its so funny how complete strangers know their calendars :LOL: , These people share far too much all in the name of a freebie

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
No need to be invited to that wedding, we've seen every minute of it on Arthur's stories.
It looked like a great day/night.
Bride was beautiful, groom looks like her dad, he must be a lot older than her.
Lots of blonde clones there, lots of competition I'd say.
Is that the only song Brian Ormond know, last time he was singing at something he sang that too.
Date night Arthur? Now many date nights can parents of a young baby have 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The STATE of Brian this morning. .. that's a disgrace with a baby so young... how in gods name could you let yourself get into such a STATE.... and post it on Instagram.... he should be ashamed... I'm all for fun I have kids myself but let's face it none of us have slaves to mind the baby, scrub or house... if they were normal people TULSA would be alerted

Reactions: 13

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So was aoife stuck up in the room with Arthur’s mother who doesn’t speak English and the baby she birthed while everyone else rang in the new year downstairs? I’m not sure whether she is being taken advantage of or is a willing participant in this situation but it can’t be good for her mental state

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t get this. If they were two women people would be slating them for their laziness and the amount of freebies they receive and beg for. I hold them to the same standards as I do everyone else and while it’s clear they adore their child, that’s neither here nor there when it comes to criticising them for how they choose to portray themselves on social media.

• Heart