Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orthur must really really not be able to cook, he had to take the baby out and head to Supermacs for his dinner 🤣
The stylist looking for ridiculous clothes for him for Sunday must have been groaning when she saw that meal he tucked into.
I think it’s the way Brian talks to Aoife in the stories, like he’s talking to a toddler.

Reactions: 7
Orthur must really really not be able to cook, he had to take the baby out and head to Supermacs for his dinner 🤣
I think part of it is he can’t sit in the house. He has to be on the move so I think he enjoys eating out & people watching if he has no adult company. Brian would be happy to veg in his PJs 7 days a week but Arthur is always out & about. My SIL is the very same

The stylist looking for ridiculous clothes for him for Sunday must have been groaning when she saw that meal he tucked into.
I think it’s the way Brian talks to Aoife in the stories, like he’s talking to a toddler.
the way she was responding too though, listing out what she’s ordering for dinner looking a bit gormless. I dunno, maybe it’s just a ‘bit’ that they do.

Reactions: 4
My sister has added needs, not saying Aoife does but going from what’s said here she sounds like my sister before my mum put work in with her, sounds like she regressed from living with Brian, my sister struggles still and I’m always there to support her but she is doing so much better now that we made her be more independent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lots of people in the travel industry use short names like that, he also used to say SW4 when he was living in london referring to the specific area he was in, it’s like an extension of the airport codes they’d all pick up on their travels through work which might still be habit for him after all these years away from Ryanair

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
🤣 thankfully Ryanair don’t fly to NYC! Can you imagine, flight €50 then extras a grand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been really dotey over babies but she’s just gorgeous when she’s with Arthur

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never been really dotey over babies but she’s just gorgeous when she’s with Arthur
She’s a little beauty. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a baby so chatty & I love how reactive she is when he speaks French.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aoife tagging herself in her own pics lol
She seems a nice girl but as some here said earlier, a bit lacking in confidence and easily led. Maybe a bit simple. She needs to stop with the Botox, lips, mucky cheap tan and the nails. Makes her look cheap and tacky and apart from Brian, his family all seem fearly normal and decent people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.