Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Bossmummy #3 Jingle jangle those bracelets are rank, imagine the sound when she give Scott a … hand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Liverpool1983

Ok update Cheryl now knows, I have messaged her myself and told her everything, she was so greatful for me telling her, but keep wanting to no if there was more messages, I explained I wasn’t sure but surly them messages were enough to see Darren for what he is, I was so worried I hadn’t done the right thing but she was so so lovely and greatful and my heart is broken for her 💔💔💔💔 I hate theses men

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Sorry off topic but can someone explain - why are we allowed to have this thread for BM when her Instagram is private?
But not allowed to have a thread for other private pages - i.e boobs&bargs or missmummyblogs?
Sorry if this has been explained already - trying to get my head round rules
Bore off and let us have our fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
As a very un-boss mummy, winging my way through with 3 kids, before we decided to get pregnant, I read my company handbook and asked a few questions. Took me an hour tops. It just seemed like a very “Basic Mummy” thing to do. But then again, I don’t force wanky foods like olives & anchovies onto my one year old.Or bark a them like a feral dog. Don’t drag them home on a train at 10pm so I can get pissed or make them feel like they are a huge inconvenience in my life as they stop me getting pissed. I don’t feel the need to parade all this online for adoration to make me feel superior & other Basic Mums feel shit!! There is nothing this woman is “Boss” at, other than being a massive twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Jesus encouraging him? It’s not a fucking team sport this is a man who should of been respecting his heavily pregnant partner.

if that was my partner I would hope he wouldn’t even entertain it. He seems a desperate creep and with messages like that he’s 100% sending them to other women too. He needs knocking down a peg, Cheryl would of gone through that pregnancy being told her BMI is high (I know this because same) and that she’s an older mother. She deserved more respect and he’s an absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Him leaving ex wifey is probably why he is such a fat cunt now. He’s swapped outdoor adventures and sport for gusto dinners and jingly jangally bracelet hand jobs.
Poor kids at Christmas...

Mummy is that Rudolf again??
No darling, mummy just needs a new handbag....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

HMC

VIP Member
I anticipate lots of Quinn sitting on the lounger with her so she films him but really it’s her in a bikini, lots of swishing Quinn’s face with kisses, and lots of Quinn eating all while sienna is being ignored and says “mummy” a lot in the background or is sat at dinner with the tablet she’s never allowed but has constantly to shut her up so mummy can get drunk
Don’t forget Sienna will have a can of coke at every meal and Quinny (wearing age 5-6 clothing) will be AMAZING drinking out of a straw (olives with anchovies at the side), she’s been teaching him that since birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Greys1324

Chatty Member
#bemoregeorgie 😆
🙄

2021 Georgie:
💕wear ill fitting clothes from the early 2000s
💕 drink constantly even whilst supervising my rainbow babies
💕exercise poorly while posing and pouting at the camera
💕read tattle regularly and make passive aggressive posts about it

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fanaff

VIP Member
The dancing and checking the camera is recording it too much 😂

how amazing would it be if Ella has a tictok account and secretly filmed her “look at this massive twat, it’s my step mum. Lol no guys she’s not 50, she’s 36. Haha I know CRINGE”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Imasheep

K
Sorry off topic but can someone explain - why are we allowed to have this thread for BM when her Instagram is private?
But not allowed to have a thread for other private pages - i.e boobs&bargs or missmummyblogs?
Sorry if this has been explained already - trying to get my head round rules
No idea but please don't spoil our fun. This is quite possibly my favourite thread. To be honest there are a few people I follow that I'm surprised don't have threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 23