Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youarewelcome

I grew up with parents who were very much “the kids will fit in with our lifestyle” and honestly it still affects me to this day. My sister and I always felt like an inconvenience. They’d go off on holiday without us and leave us with family. We had to do what they wanted to do at the weekends, we were bored and felt like nuisances. We’d never get to go to butlins or Disney land, all our holidays were exactly like BM’s, parents lounging by the pool day drinking while we were left to entertain ourselves. I have two kids of my own now and our whole lives have shifted to make them the centre of the universe. I don’t ever want my kids to feel like I did growing up. Seeing how BM is raising those beautiful babies makes me so sad for the adults they will become. I hope she realises the error of her ways and changes. It’s not too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Him leaving ex wifey is probably why he is such a fat cunt now. He’s swapped outdoor adventures and sport for gusto dinners and jingly jangally bracelet hand jobs.

• Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
I found it a bit weird that Chez bought her that Moroccan Oil set and Cheaty Darren bought her the rugby shirt. My couple friends never buy me separate presents, but maybe because we’re not besties?? 🤣
The creep probably bought it for her so he could imagine the posh totty sleeping in it! Us Tattlers know what you’re like naughty Dazzy!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

LMG

VIP Member
Does her workout in the front garden so all the neighbours can watch

Still thinks her kids are the only ones who eat olives

Always on the wine

Dresses like a 60 ye old

Loves herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Calabria

VIP Member
The ones I hate is where “someone” sends in “oh babe I can’t wait to go for drinks and food with you” and she’s like “oh my god same, what about Wednesday? love you babe😘

Like, seriously get a life! 😂
bUt ShE hAs So MaNy BeStIeS aNd So LiTtLe TiMe 🤪

• Haha

Liverpool1983

She won’t leave him, even if she does find out, think she was single for years and years, so can’t see her walking away, and I can confirm he messaged a number of other girls too

• Wow

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She can have a thread because she advertises Gusto and she has public selling page. It's not hard to get your head around around rules so why ask???

• Angry

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I won’t say her name. But she is so normal, down to earth, does as load hiking and cycling with her children and family, polar opposite of bowel movement. It must be really difficult knowing her children have had to brought up around BM. I remember when Es mum did not want her to have or wear make up but BM still got her some for her dads house ‘that her (BM) and E agreed hehe’ 😷
BOWEL MOVEMENT 💀 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I think if it was me, I'd rather know. There's bound to me more than 1 girl. Even if she stays with him. She can now monitor his Dms and make sure he doesn't do it again.
God what sort of relationship is it to have to monitor his DMs. If it were me I’d rather leave than stay in a relationship with no trust.